Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need help i am willing to take surveys for gifts cards

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  • 86 Replies
2 moms liked this

Does anyone know of any legit site where i can take online surveys for gifts cards? I have been looking it up online. I signed up for swagbuck but don't understand it.  

Also if anyone know of any online work from home jobs i would certainly appreciate it. 

We are low on funds and I am trying to figure out a way to make some extra money. I am not able to work out of my home at the moment. I also don't have a home phone so online work that requires a phone isn't  going to work. I only have a cell. Also i need something that I can start without paying any fee.

So any info on surveys or work from home is greatly appreciated .

Thank you

I am taking a chance and not posting anon so if anyone wants to pm info.

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bethbeth
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:04 PM

i did swagbucks for awhile and earned amazon gift cards.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

you'll never get them.. most of the times they want you to take a survey and then you have to sign up for a certain credit card or loan before they give you anything

ToughmommyX2
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:06 PM

You dont earn gcs but you get to pay out into your paypal when you get to 350.00, ive had one pay out so far and i just started last week. If you want more info feel free to PM me.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I have no ideas. Bump!

momwith2monkeys
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I signed up for it and didn't understand it.  How do you get the gift cards? do they mail them, or email them ect.. I didn't understand how any of it worked.

Quoting Bethbeth:

i did swagbucks for awhile and earned amazon gift cards.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Wait so you made 350 since last week doing online stuff

Quoting ToughmommyX2:

You dont earn gcs but you get to pay out into your paypal when you get to 350.00, ive had one pay out so far and i just started last week. If you want more info feel free to PM me.

la-cosa-nostra
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:11 PM

following

momwith2monkeys
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:11 PM

bump

StarLight23
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:12 PM

following too

Ali5683
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:12 PM

You can take surveys for cash at www.opinionpost.com. I've used them a lot. It takes time but it works. :)

Oh, and you'll need to have a paypal account that is linked to your bank account so you can get paid. I do it all the time when I'm bored and want to earn extra cash. In 2012 that is how I paid for my son's Christmas. $400 over the course of a couple months. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)