Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

First world problems :)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
Mine is:

I'm so ready for DS to go to bed, but I also want him to stay up later so I can sleep in a little tomorrow. Lol. (It's fall break, he gets to stay up a little later when schools out for a little while. Right now it's only an hour past his bedtime.)

What's yours?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2gmp2
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I wish I would go ahead and cough this lung up so I can quit coughing. Ugh....... I hate lingering coughs. Cough, cough, hack, hack
shmitts
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Mine does not sleep in any later if I keep her up.

If it works that way for you... You lucky bitch. xD

GabbyP.
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:05 PM
I'm watching Paranormal witness on demand and was very annoyed that I could only fast forward through commercials with first speed ff instead of third or fourth speed. Damn you Syfy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:06 PM
This morning I had to wait for my oven to preheat so I could do some biscuits. Lol
lstrickland
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:07 PM
I spilt wine on my couch blanket. :-( I need a couch blanket because we decided to set heater to 70 instead of 75 in the winter to save on electric bill.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I really want to get my York peppermint patty from the fridge but that is at the other end of the house in the laundry room and I am too lazy to get up and get it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I'm moving tomorrow. I'm so tired, I  just want to go to bed but i KNOW i need to finish up the last bit of packing so all i have left to do is shut down laptops, shower, and sit around while the movers load up.

mcdun
Art Should Comfort the Disturbed and Disturb the Comfortable
Yesterday at 1:11 AM
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:08 PM

It's windy outside so I can't go jogging like I wanted to. 

elfling811
by Niki on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:09 PM
I want a Reece's Peanut butter cup, but it is all the way in the freezer. The cold today is making it painful for me to walk.
Dolcepsle
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:09 PM
My prescription meds I got with my awesome insurance aren't cutting it for my back pain.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)