Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do people kill them selves? it's been two years since my 13 year old baby sister committed suicide

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:40 AM
  • 57 Replies
I'm in tears tonight. My little sister hung her self 3 days after she turned thirteen. this past Monday she would have turned 15. We don't really know why. She didn't show any signs, nor did she leave a note. But tonight I was watching YouTube. I really like those elderly people react videos. They make me laugh. Well I looked under the related section and they have a teens react video. One was about Amanda Todd. I have never heard of her before. She was bullied for over a year with multiple suicide attempts. She made videos basically begging for help and friends. Why didn't any one help her!!!! I'm so mad now. I wish I had came across her last year when she was still alive. I wish my sister told some one she was feeling sad. No point I guess to this. Just needed to get it out. Rip Brianne

Thank you ladies for your condolences. To those that lost family and friends...I'm sorry for your loss. Have a good Thanksgiving ladies!
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thickmamaof2
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:41 AM
12 moms liked this

My beautiful sister
AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:43 AM

I am so very sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers. 

Mtdewwid
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:43 AM
I'm floored when young people take their lives. A girl in my DH's family who was 15 recently.committed suicide over a relationship. I am sorry for your loss and hope you find some kind of closure. Hugs!
midnightmooncom
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Im sorry..
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM
That is just so awful. I'm so sorry for your loss. She was so young, so beautiful. May she rip.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gmp2
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM
I'm sorry for your loss.
thickmamaof2
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Thank you. I don't understand either

Quoting Mtdewwid:

I'm floored when young people take their lives. A girl in my DH's family who was 15 recently.committed suicide over a relationship. I am sorry for your loss and hope you find some kind of closure. Hugs!
barneysaid
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Hugs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:45 AM
I tried when I was 12. Drowned myself. They managed to resuscitate me. I haven't tried again, though over the years I've though about it.

Severe bullying and family breakdown pushed me past the brink.
Sweetie1216
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:46 AM

This breaks my heart, she was beautiful with a lovely smile.
I can feel your pain, my brother killed himself in 2005, he was schizophrenia & stopped taking his meds.

im sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)