Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It hurt. A lot. But it was the truth.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

Dh goes to his ex's house last night to pick up some bud. He's gone for 3 hours almost, and she only lives right in town. I'm not mad. He's been meaning to hang out with her and her man. He gets home at 2 in the morning, and he's acting agitated. I know this, because he didn't smoke with me, instead he smoked my last cig.

After asking him and just holding him, I finally got the truth from him.

His exact words were I found the girl of my dreams today".

It hurt. I know he and I aren't right for each other, we've planned on divorce for years now, and we've finally agreed to all our terms and who gets what and all that. We want to keep it out of court if possible. (is it possible? Even with dd?)

I'm not mad at him. He deserves someone to make him "happy".

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jdy9440
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:51 AM
His ex ?
Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:52 AM
That's sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:52 AM
2 moms liked this
I'd be hurt to if my husband smoked my last CIG!!
MMIC
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Who was is? Im glad you were " already gone" as Kelly Clarkson would put it but Im sorry you have to go through a divorce :/
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:53 AM
He had no business saying that to your face, even of your marriage is over. You deserve a person with a heart.
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:54 AM
That's horrible.

I'm sorry.
lunyuny
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Wish you well. 

ramita
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Well it is possible to keep it out of the court, but if I were both of you I would file it into the court system. If you guys both agree then you'll have one court date, and y'all could probably do it without a lawyer. Just go to clerk of court. This can prevent issues down the road in case someone marries and ends up with a 'pushy' spouse, or if someone changes their mind about the terms. It's always best to have everything in a court document not just a verbal agreement.

I'm sorry about your marriage...good luck to you!
Lukas
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:56 AM

So you are saying it hurts to have your husband go smoke pot with his ex, and then you worry about your last cig.  And "He deserves someone to make him happy."  In retrospect the only one you care about is yourself, when you want to be with such a loser to make yourself feel better about you.  Get a life.

Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Aww well good luck to ya both.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN