Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Susan Smith

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 10:13 AM
  • 11 Replies
For those who are interested. ..
The Susan Smith story is on LMN (10am eastern time)
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommysmadae
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I remember that crazy bitch. 

pce68
by Patti on Nov. 23, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I heard enough about that crazy woman when it happened. I think I saw her story once on Snapped, though.

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Nov. 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I still think they should have fried her ass, but everyone in the courts was oh so sympathetic to her "abuse" claims and how alone she was.  Fuck that, they should have strapped her ass into the car and rolled her into a lake.

Have you ever seen the video recreation of the crime?  They did it to show the boys' POV as the car went in and sank and how long it took for the water to fill.  It's fucking chilling. 

quinnsmom715
by Donna on Nov. 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM

i remember i was talking to my then boyfriends mom about it and i said i thought the mom had something to do with it.

elfling811
by Niki on Nov. 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I saw that. It was horrible. Those poor babies!

Quoting randi1978:

I still think they should have fried her ass, but everyone in the courts was oh so sympathetic to her "abuse" claims and how alone she was.  Fuck that, they should have strapped her ass into the car and rolled her into a lake.

Have you ever seen the video recreation of the crime?  They did it to show the boys' POV as the car went in and sank and how long it took for the water to fill.  It's fucking chilling. 

couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I agree. That bitch deserves hell.
I've gone through PPD, and regardless, my child comes first.
I've never seen the reenactment, I hope they don't show it. Ill lose my shit.
Plus, by her blaming things on a black man pisses me off too

Quoting randi1978:

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Nov. 23, 2013 at 10:27 AM

That wasn't PPD, that was her being a pathetic loser who couldn't live without a man.  One of the reasons behind it was that her new boy toy did not want kids and broke up with her because the boys took too much of her time.  And I guess their father wasn't an option to her (god forbid SHE pays child support).  Everything she said was nothing more than excuses to gain sympathy.  She claimed her father abused her, claimed her husband abused her, was oh so sad because her boyfriend didn't want her because of the kids.  All about her.

Sorry for my rant.  It's one of the few major crimes that have stuck with me all these years.

Quoting couture-mommy:

Quoting randi1978:

couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Oh I don't blame your rant. There's been cases that stuck with me like that (Emmett Till).
And I agree with you

Quoting randi1978:

That wasn't PPD, that was her being a pathetic loser who couldn't live without a man.  One of the reasons behind it was that her new boy toy did not want kids and broke up with her because the boys took too much of her time.  And I guess their father wasn't an option to her (god forbid SHE pays child support).  Everything she said was nothing more than excuses to gain sympathy.  She claimed her father abused her, claimed her husband abused her, was oh so sad because her boyfriend didn't want her because of the kids.  All about her.

Sorry for my rant.  It's one of the few major crimes that have stuck with me all these years.

Quoting couture-mommy:

Quoting randi1978:

sharonsolo
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
If someone doesn't want their kids they should give them away. Plenty of people would've taken those poor boys in.
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't watch it. Would piss me off too much. She should be beat to a bloody pulp EVERY FREAKING DAY.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured