Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Winter storm..

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  • 69 Replies
Anyone in TX not ready for this storm?

Im about 20 mins from Ft.Worth and i admit, this weather scares the shit outta me.
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmazingAmanda
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM
It's just cold and yucky here. Is it supposed to be horrible?
fkh8ah
by Felicia on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:39 PM
They are saying up to 2in. of ice around central TX and a couple inches of snow. ( not bad to others, but I don't handle ice and snow)

Quoting AmazingAmanda:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I feel so bad for you guys. Ice is bad enough but the amount they are calling for is just damn!

AmazingAmanda
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Yeah, that would suck. I'm in East TX and I think we are just getting some sleet and/freezing rain sometime in the future.

Quoting fkh8ah:

They are saying up to 2in. of ice around central TX and a couple inches of snow. ( not bad to others, but I don't handle ice and snow)

Quoting AmazingAmanda:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Ugh, I hate it. we only have one space heater and can't get out until tomorrow morning to pick 3 more up. I can't wait till we get a place with central heat/air. It always breaking cold during the winter inside.
Bitch.please
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Okie here and I say bring it on, I have a test Monday and hoping school gets canceled.
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Not in Texas, but I loooove the winter. We're getting some good snow fall right now. Had 15cm by noon, don't know how much is out there now! It'll be good for the ski hills anyways!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I'm in San Antonio. It just rainy and cold here. thats it. I loving it tho. I love wintery weather. I say, bring it on!!

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:49 PM
I'm in Oklahoma and we got ice yesterday and are supposed to get snow tomorrow. There were tons of wrecks yesterday because people here aren't good at driving in this stuff and the DOT isn't very good about salting and sanding the roads. Plus we were low on either salt or sand due to a vandalism incident this year. A few years ago we got a very rare blizzard and it was just bedlam. The city didn't have enough plows to handle the amount of snow we got, lol.
SageAdvice
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:50 PM

WAIT!

WHAT STORM!?

I'm in OK and it's freaking warming up fast here. . . what am I missing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured