Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you think?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So ok heres the deal...my dh says Im being paranoid, i say Im not and thats something a person would say to defuse the situation..so I want some other opinions...First it started with late night texts.. his work does send out automated texts if something with their system goes wrong, I said lets switch phones for a few days, then he can prove me wrong and I will have to eat my words, nope, wouldnt do it. Then he started taking his laptop to work, said he needed it for work, which i know he does, SOMETIMES, not every damn day. Then I see theres a pw has been installed, he claimed it was to sync up with the system at work..ok Im not going to make a big deal over something Im not sure about...Im still unsure through all of this, but then this morning I go in his office and now his pc has a pw on it too, that it didnt yesterday. Doesnt this behavior scream of someone hiding something? He doesnt have time( I think and hope) so screw around but i think he may be starting something online with someone. why else would he be so secretive, its not like I even snoop..I only saw this stuff because he had left his pc on when he went to work and I went to shut it down and his laptop fell asleep and when I moved it that pw prompt screen popped up. IDK...he makes me feel like Im being a paranoid ass but doesnt help the matters.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2013 at 6:23 AM
Replies (21-24):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Thats kind of what Im thinking too.

Quoting sarasunshine99:

What I've learned in therapy...if you have to ask the question, you already know the answer.  Good Luck

coliemamiof2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Well, if he said that he got the pw from work on his laptop, wouldn't he then have it on his work computer??
I dunno, it doesn't sound too suspicious to me. But I think you need to do what you think is best. :) GL hon
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2013 at 8:09 AM

its not his work laptop, its his personal one... and hisdesktop is also personal. Whats suspitious is that he didnt tell me or tell me the pw. I know sure all hell if I did that suddenly he would be asking why, as would alot of people. I would have no problem giving it to him, if i wasnt hiding something that is.

Quoting coliemamiof2:

Well, if he said that he got the pw from work on his laptop, wouldn't he then have it on his work computer??
I dunno, it doesn't sound too suspicious to me. But I think you need to do what you think is best. :) GL hon

SageAdvice
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Hence, not hense.

Sorry, that irks me when people get it wrong~

:o)

psst, Captain is spelled wrong also.~

Quoting Anonymous:

yea, thanks Capitain Obvious, hense this post....it sure is some large issues.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

, if you have that much doubt you have larger issues

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)