Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Could she be faking this pregnancy? (pics)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 441 Replies

Poll

Question: Does she look pregnant or fat?

Options:

Fat - Shes faking it

Pregnant (What do i do now)

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 643

View Results

I'm dating a man who was with this girl for 4 years, they have 1 child together and when he left her, she wasn't pregnant but they were having unprotected sex. It took 8 months to conceive their first DD and after he left, she all the sudden started claiming "oh, i'm 6 weeks pregnant!" trying to get him back. Now, they don't talk. She is dating a new man and my boyfriend gets to see his daughter every other weekend. She refuses to see him and so her mom picks up and drops off the baby.

She won't add us on facebook and keeps her facebook private. We made up a fake profile and added her, on her profile there is an album titled "Arabella MaKaye (:"

With a bunch of belly pics. All she has clothes on tho. I think she might be just puffing out her stomach to look pregnant, but my boyfriend is really freaking out that she might actually be pregnant with his baby. They broke up about 7 months ago. I refuse to believe it. We have been having unprotected sex for 4 months and i'm not pregnant. A sperm count showed that he has a very low sperm court. I think its an act for attention and to get him back. She told him back when she would have been like 8 weeks that she was joking and not pregnant.

This is the photo titled "9 weeks"    Obviously she is fat already so you can't tell. Not being rude, but this is the same weight as she was before.

Then there is this photo titled "Arabella MaKaye (: Gonna be here soon"

I cropped her face out of the last pic.  I don't want to believe shes actually pregnant.

Does it look like it could be faked at all?

This is another pic she had posted from a couple months before the other pic of her in a black shirt.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ARACMOM
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:30 AM
2 moms liked this

She looks pregnant to me.

beethann
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:31 AM
10 moms liked this
Lol! No faking that belly hunny!
cybcm
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Looks pregnant
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:32 AM

hmmmmmm

Misheldonann
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Idk. Here's a bump
tardiskitty
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:32 AM
51 moms liked this
I feel like if she were just "trying for attention" you wouldn't have to stalk her so damn hard to find out. The fact of this combined with the fact that she refuses to see her ex says to me that, if anything, she is trying to hide it.
Mommy_Natural
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:32 AM
She looks pregnant.
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:32 AM
25 moms liked this
Looks pregnant to me. Why would you be having unprotected sex with a man you hardly know?
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
That looks real. How far is she saying she is?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)