Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

worried I'm pregnant despite taking morning after pill? ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies

I made a mistake sun nov 10th and got drunk with a male friend I'd met 2 weeks prior and we had unprotected sex multiple times one night. he texted me the next day to take morning after pill. i did but not until wednesday, so 3 days after unrpotected sex. I didnt experience any vgainal bleeding eyet or nausea. Now I lately feel hot sometimes, almsot feverish. but normal temp but slightly higher than usual (98. 4 instead of 96.7). I am also experiencing a stuffed nose and more sneezes out of nowhere and then they go away which i dont usually have. my lwoer back aches and it feels like I'm going to start my period but my period isnt due untild ec. 2. I had my period a week before that night. I also feel nauseous sometimes and weak. But it goes away and isn't like food poisoning or stomach flu sickness that is acute and all the time.

Could this be the effects of the morning after pill though i took it almost 2 weeks ago now, or eartly signs of pregnancy and the emergency contraception failed?

I already have a daughter who's 5. I just remember some similarities only w/her it was more like around 4 weeks.

also I keep having to pee. could the side effects of this pill still show up?

ETA I went to Planned Parenthood pregnancy etst---negative

trichomoniasis/other bacterial vaginal ifnections---negative

waiting on syphilis/gonorrhea/chlymidida

come back in 3 mons to test for HIV

I have a "period" from the pill now and thats why i wa shaving all thsoe symptoms...so no i didn't "get what i deserve" according to some

Texted him last night asking if he had HIV and did he infect me on purpose. This is what he put in response this morning:

"what the fuck are you talking about?? I don't even have anything!! are you kidding me right now? Holy shit that's crazy shit to be accusing someone of. I'm extremely disrespected by that and have not given you any reason to think. I think you need some help. NOW I defintiely know I don't want to be with you. You made that decision very easy for me. Good luck and don't accuse me of bs anymore."

I respodned with "Good morning to you as well. look i'm sorry but my friend thought mayeb you did this (I lyed). She said there are guys out there who will purposely ifnect a woman and truth is I'm not crazy bc I don't knwo you thatw ell. I started to freak out. I'm sorry I offended you. I can understand your "decision" but I think you amde before I texted this anyway...I deleted my profile ont hat site (true) bc I am tired of being used for sex by guys. i want a relationship or friendship. On that note I hope we can still be friends and sorry that I offended you. Sometimes when my anxiety acts up i say the wrong things. "

He repleid abck "yes you do say the wrong things. I have to get ready for work now so i will get back to you later maybe I'm not sure."

It's true i deleted my profile---I'm done being someone's borrowed sex toy and I don't want to elave my daughter motherless bc I catch some nasty std and die young. I admit I was happy he even responded, albeit negatvie attention. Which i know is sad and pathetic. I liekd him i guess and he made me feel special. Do you think he hates me now?

Was i out of line? Should i have worded it differently? was in the wrong for asking him?

do you think he was saying "you made that decision very easy for me" almsot like he was happy to turn it around on me when reality is is he was using me and kenw it?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Because birth control is hard.

EDIT:
So, to keep everyone reading this up to date:

She knew the guy 2 weeks.
He's fresh out of prison, and an "ex" Meth-head
She got drunk beyond any amount of reasoning, knowing that she loses all judgement when she drinks
Waited 3 days to hear from a doctor about safety of using it, instead of asking the medical professional who administered the pill.

I'm sure there are more dumb moves on her part I missed.

vermontmoms
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Sounds like pg symptoms to me...I would test.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:29 AM
2 moms liked this
Why would you wait until Wednesday? ! That was a dumb move.
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:29 AM
WHY did you wait so long to take it? smh
miisha
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this
You could just be sick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I have high blood pressure and family history of cardiovascualr disease....furhtermore I have tried many birth cotnrol pills and all make me sick as a dog for 6 MONTHS vomiting 3 times a day or mroe...msising worke tc. my body just never adjusted. so don't assume. also I'm 30. I don't want to "inject" my body w/all these hormones other than one or twice a lifetime mornign after pill.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because birth control is hard.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:31 AM

bc I was advised by 2 nurses not tot ake it bc of my prehypertension so I was scared of getting a blood clot...however a dr. said it would be okay so i bit the bullet and took it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would you wait until Wednesday? ! That was a dumb move.

Mitchi602
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:31 AM
2 moms liked this
It didn't fail. You took it too late. Take it from the girl that's expecting a son any day now after taking that pill 9 months ago.
TheWeirdoMom
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Its called the Morning After pill for a REASON geneius. It doesnt work 3 fucking days later. You have a five year old but you thought it was a good idea to go out get drunk and fuck all night. Brilliant. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:32 AM
you have a 5 yr old daughter, and then you go and get drunk and have sex multiple times with your guy friend. Really Smart, GL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)