Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not going to let you feel my belly for $50.

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:59 AM
  • 9 Replies
Woah.

I just got off work and stopped by Walmart to grab some milk. Since I was just grabbing the one item, I put my cash ($50) in my coat pocket.

I grabbed the milk and on my way out, ran into a few highschool friends that were working. We talked for a few minutes and I went to the register. When I got there, my money was missing.

I ran out to the car to make sure I hadn't forgotten to grab the money. All I could find was a $10 bill (we have 'emergency' cash in the dash). I went back inside and retraced my route.

As I approached the milk section, I passed a man who gave me a creepy smile and said, "Hey pretty lady." I kept walking. There was a lady stocking milk, so I asked her if she'd seen the money. She said no. As I was walking away, the man approached her and asked if I'd lost money. The lady told him I'd lost $50 and commented that I'd never find it.

I looked around for a few more minutes, but never found it. I went back to the register, but since there was only one open I had to wait in line. I was standing there, when the man came up behind me with his cart. He said "Here, I have $50." I turned around and he said, "But only if you let me feel your baby kick." (I'm 22 weeks pregnant) He gave me the sleeziest smirk too.

I told him no thanks, but then he started going on about how he was offering me money and all I had to let him do was rub my stomach.

At that point, another man in front of me told me to go ahead of him. He said, "As soon as you pay, go out to your car. You should have enough time to get out of here before this creep has a chance to follow you."

Sorry for the lenght, but that was just a creepy moment.
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
baquick
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Holy creepiness. I would have flipped. That was an awesome guy to let you cut :-)

Was there any security you could have had walk you out?
fey-enigma
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Super creepy...

"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in where nature may heal and cheer and give strength to the body and soul.

leksismommy
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Dang
progressandjoy
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Not that I'm aware of. It's a smaller town, so we don't typically have security in most businesses.

I'm sure I could have had my old friends walk me out, but they were across the store working. I didn't want to waste time, so I hightailed it out to my car.

Quoting baquick:

Holy creepiness. I would have flipped. That was an awesome guy to let you cut :-)

Was there any security you could have had walk you out?
mlg1989
Today at 12:43 AM
by ZombieMegg on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this

CREEPY SHIT RIGHT THERE.
dizzy91
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Creepy. Very creepy. I'd of asked an employee to walk me to the car. Creepy, creepy, creepy. 

sugieboogieboo
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Ew. Thank goodness for that man in front of you. 

progressandjoy
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:18 AM
Yeah, it was really nice of him.

Quoting sugieboogieboo:

Ew. Thank goodness for that man in front of you. 

copperked
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Ew. I know guys with pregnancy fetishes but even they are not that creepy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured