Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My pastor got in on the bitstrip bit lol

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:17 AM
  • 10 Replies

I hate these things, I think they are quite stupid and all over FB. BUT waking up to this one this morning really made me chuckle:)

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:19 AM

lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:33 AM
What I don't like is that they are suppose to be you and many people on my Facebook make themselves real skinny when they are actually VERY fat! Make the dang thing to look like you so people know its suppose to be you not the person that you think you look like. One girl is 450 pounds in real life and on this she barely has a stomach but brags that the thing looks EXACTLY like her. The person in the strip that she claims is her probably is the size of someone who is 110!
2and2onway
by Kimmie on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Its a phone app thing right? I dont even own a cell lol This does indeed look alot like my pastor.

Quoting Anonymous:

What I don't like is that they are suppose to be you and many people on my Facebook make themselves real skinny when they are actually VERY fat! Make the dang thing to look like you so people know its suppose to be you not the person that you think you look like. One girl is 450 pounds in real life and on this she barely has a stomach but brags that the thing looks EXACTLY like her. The person in the strip that she claims is her probably is the size of someone who is 110!

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Look mine looks a lot like me, but my sister couldn't make one that looked like her! Haha! I have cartoon looks I guess

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Yeah I think it's an app. I don't mind the ones that people make that look like them, they often come very close. But the ones where they are big and make themselves small or flat chested and give themselves big breast! Why? It does not look anything like you but you are saying it is you. Maybe the way that they look in their dreams.

Quoting 2and2onway:

Its a phone app thing right? I dont even own a cell lol This does indeed look alot like my pastor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:43 AM
I'm a big girl and I made mine look like a big girl, it does not look a whole lot like me but when I say I (my name) did something in the strip at least they know it was me and not someone who has the same name!

Quoting kmorales7690:

Look mine looks a lot like me, but my sister couldn't make one that looked like her! Haha! I have cartoon looks I guess

Quoting Anonymous:

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:45 AM
My hubby made himself skinnier on his lol! I told him that was dumb

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a big girl and I made mine look like a big girl, it does not look a whole lot like me but when I say I (my name) did something in the strip at least they know it was me and not someone who has the same name!

Quoting kmorales7690:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:51 AM
I guess they can dream and wish that they looked that small in real life. This one girl on my Facebook really irritates me though because she is ALWAYS commenting on how much it looks JUST like her, the cartoon her is probably 110 soak and wet with a big chest, she is 450+ with NO boobs! Yeah! It looks nothing like her!
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Mobile Photo

I saw this in my feed the other day. Lol
2and2onway
by Kimmie on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:27 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN