Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think I'll just stay in GA forever...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 97 Replies
1 mom liked this
After 2 long days of driving with a 3 yr old, I made it to GA Friday night! I've been loving the time with my SO, watching him with my son has brought tears to my eyes several times. He's absolutely amazing with him :D He left for work this morning and even though it was super early, a kiss instead of my morning text from him definitely was amazing.

Now the question is what to do today until he's off work. I may try to venture out and meet up with a couple ladies today, though I'm sure that'll result in my getting lost on post lol

no real point to this post, but been up since 4 and was up a.few times with my son overnight..tired and felt like bragging...even though I'm sure some of y'all will have a blast with my SO and I not bein married and my son.bein around him. We've only been dating for 5 months, but I've.known him for over 17 years, not a doubt for either of us we're meant for each other.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:29 AM
What has kept you from being together for 17 years until five months ago??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Where u at in Ga? l am in Ga too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Just didn't click for us until then. I was in kindergarten when we met, grew up with the same ffriends and everything. took us having a few horrible relationships, him being deployed and me having my son with my ex who was extremely abusive and hasn't ever even seen DS..he came home on leave in June and everything just clicked for us, we knew right away everything we'd been looking for had been in front of us our entire lives

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:34 AM
Fort Benning

Quoting Anonymous:

nikabear
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:35 AM
This

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Cool. Ga is a good place to live!

Quoting Anonymous:

Fort Benning

Quoting Anonymous:

LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Well, congratulations and i hope it works out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just didn't click for us until then. I was in kindergarten when we met, grew up with the same ffriends and everything. took us having a few horrible relationships, him being deployed and me having my son with my ex who was extremely abusive and hasn't ever even seen DS..he came home on leave in June and everything just clicked for us, we knew right away everything we'd been looking for had been in front of us our entire lives

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:41 AM
I answered up a couple replies, but we just didn't realize it before. I actually thought he was annoying when we were younger. I was 6 and he was 7 when we met, we grew up in the same group of friends. we hadn't seen each other in a handful of years, each had a few horrible relationships, he deployed, I had ds with my ex who was extremely abusive. he came home on leave in June and right away we both realized everything we'd been looking for all these years had been in front of us the whole time

Quoting nikabear:

This

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:44 AM
I love it here so far, it's beautiful. I will say though, I'm not a fan of drivers down here. it's like as soon as I got south of Nashville I gained a whole new appreciation for Midwest drivers lol my boyfriend had been telling me this but I got to find out for myself lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Cool. Ga is a good place to live!

Quoting Anonymous:

Fort Benning

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:46 AM
thank you! we want to get married, but he only has 2 yrs left in his contract so there's no point really, we both agree it wouldn't be fair to uproot my son just to move back in a couple years, plus I need to finish up my degree.

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

Well, congratulations and i hope it works out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN