Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sorry, you don't get a cookie just for being pregnant. Sooo ridiculous.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

Please stop acting like you need/deserve special treatment simply because you have a fetus inside you. It's not a fucking accomplishment....it's nature.

If you don't want the stress and physical demands of being pregnant, then don't let a man bust his nut inside you.

Is it really that hard to understand? Blame the guy who knocked you up....don't take it out on the rest of the world.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Agreed!
julainepw
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:43 AM
No they don't but to me anyone that seems to be having a hard time with something it is courteous to help them out.
For example I would likely open doors for them or allow them in front of me in line (not all the way in front but to take my spot. I would do the same for an elderly person or someone with physical challenges.
suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Disagree. It is not easy making a baby. I give special treatment, not huge amounts, but some.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Mmmmmmmmm....cookies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:47 AM
4 moms liked this
I treat pregnant women with respect, I believe pregnancy and birth is amazing and a miracle created my nature.

Also, some need special treatment. I wasn't allowed to lift more than 20lbs and I had to eat at certain times, this needed to be accommodated.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Wasn't there a post just like this? O.o

and

define special treatment. :p

TheDrsRose
by Bad♥Wolf on Nov. 25, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Uh.

Kool_Aide
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sick of the "want a cookie" phase CM seems to be going through. 

TheDrsRose
by Bad♥Wolf on Nov. 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM

This.

Pregnant woman deserve respect. They're creating a human,it's fucking exhausting,the least we can do is try to make things easier for them. I'm 38w pregnant and a friend of mine is a few weeks less pregnant then me and when we get together its like a "who can be nicer" challenge. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I treat pregnant women with respect, I believe pregnancy and birth is amazing and a miracle created my nature.

Also, some need special treatment. I wasn't allowed to lift more than 20lbs and I had to eat at certain times, this needed to be accommodated.

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM

What kind of special treatment?  I'll open doors for ANYONE, not just pregnant women.

But, I was pregnant 4 times.  The first two times, I worked until the day I delivered.  The 2nd and 3rd time, I was a sahm - taking care of older kids without any help from anyone else, as my husband worked (and still works) long, erratic hours.

I ate right, walked several miles a day, and did fine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)