Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's your animal personality type?

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:55 PM
  • 57 Replies

http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/whats-your-animal-personality-type

I'm an octopus and my dh is a cat. He said that it's the most accurate quiz I've ever given him so I figured I'd share it with you ladies :)

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Krysta784
by Dani on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Awesome! I'm a dolphin which also happens to be my favorite animal! I've got dolphins all over my house! Even a dolphin tattoo. Love it! I can't wait til DH gets home so he can take it. If he's a wolf, I might just die! Lol!

Cosmic_Calm
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I've changed throughout the years. When I was in my teens and early adult years I was so a dolphin lol, I still have all of my dolphin collectibles around my house. It's weird how time has turned me into an introvert, I used to be so wild and outgoing.

Quoting Krysta784:

Awesome! I'm a dolphin which also happens to be my favorite animal! I've got dolphins all over my house! Even a dolphin tattoo. Love it! I can't wait til DH gets home so he can take it. If he's a wolf, I might just die! Lol!

Krysta784
by Dani on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I'm actually a mix of both. It depends on the day. But since I'm a sahm and have been for five years, given the choice I'd rather get out with some grown ups than stay home. Unless it's raining or cold outside, then just hand me a book, a blanket, and some coffee. Lol!

Quoting Cosmic_Calm:

I've changed throughout the years. When I was in my teens and early adult years I was so a dolphin lol, I still have all of my dolphin collectibles around my house. It's weird how time has turned me into an introvert, I used to be so wild and outgoing.

Quoting Krysta784:

3lilmonsters88
by Carolina Sky on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a wolf
orchardmoma
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a dog, and it's spot on! 

j3st3r
by Jedi on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Cosmic_Calm
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I'm a dog on the Chinese zodiac and I thought the same thing. For some reason it's hard for me as a lady to say, "Hey everyone, I'm a dog" lol!!

Quoting j3st3r:

Dude, I'm a dog?

ENJF

j3st3r
by Jedi on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I'm a pig on the chinese zodiac :-(

Quoting Cosmic_Calm:

I'm a dog on the Chinese zodiac and I thought the same thing. For some reason it's hard for me as a lady to say, "Hey everyone, I'm a dog" lol!!

Quoting j3st3r:

Dude, I'm a dog?

ENJF

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I got cat....
Cosmic_Calm
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Awww, I laughed but not to be mean. You just can't catch an animal break, can ya?

Quoting j3st3r:

I'm a pig on the chinese zodiac :-(

Quoting Cosmic_Calm:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)