Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why are these acceptable at a job? edit

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM
  • 353 Replies
6 moms liked this
How is it professional to wear yoga pants to work? Am I the only one that doesn't understand why yoga pants are acceptable dress attire in a job that doesn't have a reason for yoga pants (professional trainer, yoga instructor, etc.)?

edit:
thanks for the feature! Its the first time I've been featured I believe :)
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleynm85
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Oh my gosh!!  It drives me nuts too!!  This very large girl at Jack in the Box in my town wears them.  They are stretched so hard that you can see her skin color through them.

mojogirl
by Gunnery Sgt Hartman on Nov. 26, 2013 at 5:41 PM
17 moms liked this

lol! i think if you work at jack in the box then you get a pass to wear the yoga pants

Quoting ashleynm85:

Oh my gosh!!  It drives me nuts too!!  This very large girl at Jack in the Box in my town wears them.  They are stretched so hard that you can see her skin color through them.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM
3 moms liked this
I can wear whatever I chose to work. Hell I could wear pjs if I wanted. I sure love my job :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AZHOTMOM
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM
2 moms liked this

God, there is a lady down the hall from me that wears them. Drives me crazy. We work in an office for goodness sake. No one wants to see all the rolls and crevices you have from the waist down. Yuck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM
2 moms liked this
I would never be able to wear yoga pants at my job
ProudMommaBear
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll never understand. You're at a professional job, wear dress pants or khakis

Quoting ashleynm85:

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM
28 moms liked this
Umm...do you realize what you just did?

Quoting Anonymous:

How about we spell acceptable properly first, and then we will discus the issue of yoga pants.
ProudMommaBear
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Whoops. Sorry. I'm on my phone and the keyboard is tiny :/ ill fix that.

Quoting Anonymous:

How about we spell acceptable properly first, and then we will discus the issue of yoga pants.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Meh. I wear them every day to work.
ashleynm85
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I worked at Jack in the Box for 6 years.  It's very unprofessional to dress like that.  You wear black slacks.  Not yoga pants.  Especially if you are 250+

Quoting mojogirl:

lol! i think if you work at jack in the box then you get a pass to wear the yogo pants

Quoting ashleynm85:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured