Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do people think Wal mart is trashy?

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't get it. The only trashy thing I've seen is a big hairy crossdresser.
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Replies (31-40):
Texasladybug84
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Peopleofwalmart.com
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Our Walmart is nice and I go there when I need something. One of the two in the next town is ghetto. The local KMart is just nasty.
MomofHDFandNWF
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I was thinking something similar as I was reading her response as well....

Quoting OxbAbIebxO:

That sounds like a trashy neighborhood problem. Trashy people live and work there and treat customers like pieces of shit. I'm glad the Walmart in my town is nothing like you described or I would definitely avoid it at all costs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? Are you sure you've been in some? The parking lot is usually packed and there are 1000 shopping carts strewn here and there with random litter on the floor. Then, when you go to enter you'll usually find 2-3 people smoking out front. Then once you enter you can tell most of the clientele aren't high rollers to say the least. The shelves are usually out of stock of whatever you happen to need seeing as they do "just in time" inventory. Then when you go to check out there is 2 checkers for the 50 people waiting in line. The cashier usually has this dead look in their eyes and just starts ringing your stuff instead of being the least bit cordial. Then you walk to your car and there is a good chance some asshole has gave your car a nice door ding in the 20 minutes you've been inside.

Lyzmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:52 PM
It depends around here. The one in my town is nasty.
They opened a Superwalmart in the next town over and it's really nice. The employees are awesome and the store is clean.
The ones they put in upper middle class areas are pretty decent where I live.
o.O....
by Cara on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I just fucking hate it there. It gives me anxiety. All the people are in bad moods, the produce and meat is crap. Ugh. Idk.

All I do know is that I'm willing to pay a bit more to shop somewhere that doesn't make me homicidal.

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Same here with our Kmart. I hate going there and pretty much refuse unless they have the handbags on sale ... those I do like. 

We have a nice Walmart on our side of the county but the one on the other side ... ewww.

Quoting Anonymous:

Our Walmart is nice and I go there when I need something. One of the two in the next town is ghetto. The local KMart is just nasty.

SweetBaby555
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:57 PM
SuperCenter Walmart is not Trashy !
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:58 PM

And now for some examples of why people say WM is trasy:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:58 PM

It is trashy.

SweetBaby555
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:59 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN