Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My dh isn't too big on cloth toilet paper. ***update added*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies
He was just on there and was asking for tp and I told him use the cloth in the drawer. We have some tp up stairs but why spend money when I already cloth diaper and there are tons of cloth wipes already in the bathroom? I've actually been using them for this past week and I'm not really against it.
So thanks to all the posts about a month ago we are kind of using reusable tp. Dh just doesn't know it yet.

Update: so I talked to dh and he's cool with it. I mean we've been married nearly 8 years and he leaves the door open. What's the issue with cloth tp? He said he'll do it so I guess we're making the switch! Cool. Once I potty tain the baby we'll stop. It won't be cost effective at that point.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trying4onemore
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Gross lol
imthatgirl0607
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Yeah.no one is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Actually more and more people are using it. Once I potty train the youngest I don't think I'd be ok with this. However, while the kids are small and I'm using cloth diapers anyways why not? Besides the kids easily use 1-2 rolls a day no matter how much I try to monitor and moderate them. No matter how many talks we've had.

Quoting imthatgirl0607:

Yeah.no one is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I dont use it, i wash straight awy, but i am crazy. U can use coupons when there are deals too.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Meh i would do it
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:09 PM
3 moms liked this

that's icky. maybe you should talk to him about this dicision instead of tricking him into it? WTF has happened to partnerships?

Kelvzz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:10 PM
4 moms liked this

Wow, that's nasty. Have people evolved so they can purposely regress? I mean people use to wipe with leaves, cloth pieces, anything they could find and we evolve and create something that is far more sanitary and we choose to ake the yuck route. Way to go 

MommyChance
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure I'd be good with that... I get all the reasons for it, just not sure I could get over my ick factor.
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:11 PM
That's where a lot of people draw the line, myself included.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:11 PM
5 moms liked this

I think I could get behind cloth toilet paper for when I pee ( I cloth diapered my boys), but there is absolutely no way I'd reuse a cloth my husband wiped his shit on. Disgusting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)