Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a bad mom tonight.

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:05 PM
  • 9 Replies

I'm exhausted tonight! I ordered pizza and lied to the kids and told them that it was bedtime an hour early. Bash away.

How are you coping with the upcoming holiday?

by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
arimaur
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
mmm pizza...and your kids must have been tired if they went to bed lol

I'm not too stressed about the holidays...yet. this year i planned ahead and put the kids toys on layaway so I wouldnt have to pay in one lumpsum for their gifts. and i have a budget so I can get my sis, mom, dad and bro, and niece and nephews so im ok.

what has you so stressed?
katyusha42
by Metal Kitty on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Haha nothing wrong with this! I'm sure you'll have more then enough dishes to make up for it tomorrow lol. My kids are at their dads this year so i took a nap and am going to have a few beers and watch movies tonight. Gonna spend Thanksgiving at my moms so i gotta steel myself for all the negativity she throws my way regarding letting my kids see their dad =S hmmmm maybe some wine.......haha people gonna start thinking I'm an alcoholic. Happy Thanksgiving!!
o.O....
by Cara on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:13 PM

They went down ten minutes ago and are already asleep, lol.

Just a busy week. My mom visited last week and left Monday, so I'm still recovering from that visit and then I immediately jumped into Thanksgiving. Plus I delivered all of the papers to my lawyer so that she could file them for my divorce, so that's been wearing on my mind. Just life, kwim?

Quoting arimaur:

I'm not too stressed about the holidays...yet. this year i planned ahead and put the kids toys on layaway so I wouldnt have to pay in one lumpsum for their gifts. and i have a budget so I can get my sis, mom, dad and bro, and niece and nephews so im ok.

o.O....
by Cara on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I have some Redd's cider in the fridge that's just asking to be drunk. (Drank?) I might just take it up on it's offer.

Quoting katyusha42:

Haha nothing wrong with this! I'm sure you'll have more then enough dishes to make up for it tomorrow lol. My kids are at their dads this year so i took a nap and am going to have a few beers and watch movies tonight. Gonna spend Thanksgiving at my moms so i gotta steel myself for all the negativity she throws my way regarding letting my kids see their dad =S hmmmm maybe some wine.......haha people gonna start thinking I'm an alcoholic. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Corina1987
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Hope things get better for you soon. You're not a bad mom.

Quoting o.O....:

Just a busy week. My mom visited last week and left Monday, so I'm still recovering from that visit and then I immediately jumped into Thanksgiving. Plus I delivered all of the papers to my lawyer so that she could file them for my divorce, so that's been wearing on my mind. Just life, kwim?

Quoting arimaur:

o.O....
by Cara on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Thanks, love ;) I know- but you know how it is on here, lol.

Quoting Corina1987:

Quoting o.O....:

Quoting arimaur:

arimaur
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:19 PM
recovering as in it being a stressful visit from her? either way, with a divorce and the holidays around then corner I can see why the stress is building up. life usually has perfect timing to pile everything on our shoulders lol. dont let it get to you too much and just focus on the positive. :-)

Quoting o.O....:

Quoting arimaur:

katyusha42
by Metal Kitty on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Oooh that sounds good too =) you deserve a nice relaxing evening things tend to get hectic after Thanksgiving so take what you can get!

Quoting o.O....:

I have some Redd's cider in the fridge that's just asking to be drunk. (Drank?) I might just take it up on it's offer.

Quoting katyusha42:

Corina1987
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:20 PM
You're welcome. Yes, I do lol. Have a happy thanksgiving.Hugs

Quoting o.O....:

Thanks, love ;) I know- but you know how it is on here, lol.

Quoting Corina1987:

Quoting o.O....:

Quoting arimaur:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN