Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What I saw Black Friday!! What did you see?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 281 Replies
1 mom liked this

A couple was out loading up their purple suv well the woman was loading up the suv and the man was playing with her ass. A quart of beer was sitting on the ground next to them. And this was at Target not Walmart!! Didnt see anything crazy at Walmart.So what did you see while you were out shopping?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 29, 2013 at 2:30 AM
20 moms liked this

the main thing i saw was people out with their little babies. im not sure what they expected at walmart on black friday, but it is freaking dangerous for babies to be out there! anything could happen! some people just have no sense i guess. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 29, 2013 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this

1. Some woman chucking CROCK POTS across the aisles

2. Children. 

funlovinlady
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 2:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing crazy at all. Everyone was in great moods while we were out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 29, 2013 at 2:32 AM
4 moms liked this
Whatev'. I touch my dh's butt all the time. Pretty much whenever I walk past him.

Thing I saw that broke my heart. A little boy, about 7, sitting in the basket of the cart crying softly. It was about midnight. It was obvious that the child was tired. His mother pretty much ignored him except for saying, "shut up, we're going to be out for a while." I just wanted to hug the kid. It was very sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Whatev'. I touch my dh's butt all the time. Pretty much whenever I walk past him.

Thing I saw that broke my heart. A little boy, about 7, sitting in the basket of the cart crying softly. It was about midnight. It was obvious that the child was tired. His mother pretty much ignored him except for saying, "shut up, we're going to be out for a while." I just wanted to hug the kid. It was very sad.

aww that is sad. My son wanted to go out to the stores and I took him and have for the last two years but he is 11 now and we just got a little bit and if he says he is tired and wants to go home we go home when he says.

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Aww...that's why you find someone to watch your kids while you shop...if I wouldn't have had someone to watch my kids I wouldn't have gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurtleMami
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 2:35 AM
11 moms liked this

I was on my way to Walmart (don't judge) and this guy was walking next to the road in a 45mph area. I made a u turn and gave him a ride to Target. When I dropped him off there was a huge mob of people waddling in line to get in--they looked like walkers from the Walking Dead.

amberlyp
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 2:35 AM
15 moms liked this
I saw a van with a sticker that said retired Air Force veteran and had the little stick figure people on it with a man , woman, 3 kids and 2 dogs all wearing Air Force logos so I went to my vehicle, wrote "thank you for serving our country :)" and stuck it under his windshield wiper! Unbelievable huh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 29, 2013 at 2:35 AM
7 moms liked this
A guy cut people in the line to get to toys r us and the woman directly behind me screams cut me I will cut you and pulls out a switchblade and got taken away by the cops. Yeah that wasn't cute!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 29, 2013 at 2:36 AM
It was so so sad. I'd never bring my kids out that late like that. Well, unless they could handle it.

Oh, and I was being silly about the first part of my post.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

aww that is sad. My son wanted to go out to the stores and I took him and have for the last two years but he is 11 now and we just got a little bit and if he says he is tired and wants to go home we go home when he says.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)