Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cafemom made me start drinking...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
4 moms liked this

Okay, cafemom didn't make me start drinking but now that I have your attention....

you women get heated about the most ridiculous subjects. Now my question, are you actually passionate about the topic you get heated about, or are you just trying to show off your "brains" to look better than the poster!? 

Topics: abortion, god, sahm, food stamps, welfare, breast feeding/formula feeding. The list could continue but just seeing some post and a majority of the responses.... I literally grabbed so popcorn and boones farm, and have been entertained. 

So thank you cafemom 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sparkle.ana
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:27 AM
None of those things are anything I'd waste time on debating, unless its a situation like now. My youngest is teething, won't sleep, and wants to constantly nurse. So I'm up and have nothing better to do. The only thing in that list that I feel very strongly about at all is abortion, because having the right to have one, and then having it, kept my life from being destroyed.
3pippings
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:27 AM

Just sharing my opinion. No showing off whatsoever. If it gets heated then I just leave the post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:28 AM

Some of these post though. I just wonder about the women... Are they sitting there cracking up, or viciously typing. Lol 

Quoting 3pippings:

Just sharing my opinion. No showing off whatsoever. If it gets heated then I just leave the post.

MaiVal
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:29 AM

I feel my ways on all of those. Pro-choice, I'm a SAHM, no food stamps, no welfare, and definitely pro-breastfeeding. Also anti-vax, I'm agnostic, Democrat. Jeez if i thought long and hard i could make this longer that anyone would like to read. 

momtimesx4
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't worry, someone will bash you for the choice of boones farm

yummypeaches
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:30 AM
1 mom liked this

It is pretty ridiculous. I always wonder if these women are like that irl. Like, do they randomly approach someone at the grocery store using foodstamps and then tell them what a deadbeat they are? And then start bashing them for whats in their cart? And then follow them home and yell at them for having a messy house....and then stand in their yard and call their kid a special snowflake until they cry lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:31 AM

Redneck choice lol :P 

Quoting momtimesx4:

Don't worry, someone will bash you for the choice of boones farm

MaiVal
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:31 AM

How old is the baby you are breastfeeding (Breastfeeding advocate and expert). I breastfed my babies until 22 and 26 months, except my youngest only 5 months, For medical reasons :(

Quoting sparkle.ana:

None of those things are anything I'd waste time on debating, unless its a situation like now. My youngest is teething, won't sleep, and wants to constantly nurse. So I'm up and have nothing better to do. The only thing in that list that I feel very strongly about at all is abortion, because having the right to have one, and then having it, kept my life from being destroyed.

BabyFetus Ticker

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:32 AM

I'd die seeing all that, but you make a point. A lot of women bash about food choices women make on food stamps yet in stores you never hear a complaint 

Quoting yummypeaches:

It is pretty ridiculous. I always wonder if these women are like that irl. Like, do they randomly approach someone at the grocery store using foodstamps and then tell them what a deadbeat they are? And then start bashing them for whats in their cart? And then follow them home and yell at them for having a messy house....and then stand in their yard and call their kid a special snowflake until they cry lol.

3pippings
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:34 AM

To be honest. I can't help but picturing some of the moms having a good time throwing pranks while munching on some brownies or having a sip (or a bottle :D). And some just furiously hit the keyboard as if they were in real political debates :D 

Quoting Anonymous:

Some of these post though. I just wonder about the women... Are they sitting there cracking up, or viciously typing. Lol 

Quoting 3pippings:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)