Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

we got threatened at the mall

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
My sister and I went into aeropostale with my 2 nieces (one is 14 the other is 13) and we were ready to check out but there was a long line and this girl comes and just tells us to move. We said no go to the back of the line and she said her friend was holding her spot so we said ok then you could have said excuse me not just move. But we did scoot back for her to go ahead. When she passed by my sister she pushed my sister and hit her with 2 hangers on PURPOSE. My sister said hey you hit me but the bitch started going off about how she didn't and if my sister wanted she could hit her then she tells her friend to hold her stuff and hands it to her and says she's gonna hit my sister. Mall security was called by the manager in the store and they ended up blaming my sister! Somehow it was my sister's fault for not getting out of the line when the "lady" threatened to hit her. Wtf? Then my sister tells them to check the cameras because she did nothing and the girl starts saying she wouldn't have said she wanted to fight because she's pregnant! When mall security leaves she told her friend to remember our faces. Umm ok lady go take your meds lol.
Anybody encounter crazy bitches while shopping today?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lunyuny
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:22 PM
2 moms liked this
All the reason to stay home. Its a jungle out there
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:23 PM
That is exactly why I don't shop today.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Lesson learned. Next year I'm just gonna sleep in.

Quoting lunyuny:

Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I didn't go shopping. My husband went to Walmart around 8 this morning, and all of the crazies were gone by then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Quoting lunyuny:

squeekers
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:31 PM

bump

FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Your sister and the other girl are at fault just for going Black Friday shopping lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

No I was called a ninja though. lol

Kellileanne
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I don't go out Black Friday shopping specifically to stay AWAY from the psychos who come out.  Just not worth it--saved about $100 this morning by ordering what I needed online.

rugratwrangler
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:32 PM
That is why I dont do the thanksgiving or black Friday shopping... bitches are crazy..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)