Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm addicted to...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

Amazon. Those flash sales are so fun. I keep snagging all these deals all day. I think my shopping is nearly done! 

Anyone else stalking the flash sales? Pro-tip: add stuff you want to your cart (like, if you need the Furby boom with the hearts, put it in your cart and "save for later") then when they have extras of what you want, you get a 3 min personal flash sale to buy it.  I feel so bad for the UPS man on Tues next week :P

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Can you explain it more clearly for someone who doesn't use amazon at all? I'm a little confused. You put the things you want into a cart and save for later and it automatically comes up for sale?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2013 at 7:32 PM

You look for what you want and click add to cart. Then you go to your cart and click "save for later" so it is removed from your cart, but the info is saved as an item you want.

Each time you log in, for the next million years, if you click on your cart it will tell you if the item has gone up or down in price since your last visit. For example, DH wanted a video game that costs $60 so it sat in my cart for weeks lingering between $54 and $59.99 and then one day it was magically $34.99 so I bought it.

I have 3 Furby's in my cart. I just got a pop up saying for the next 3 min it was down to $29. I bought it. It is back up to $65 now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you explain it more clearly for someone who doesn't use amazon at all? I'm a little confused. You put the things you want into a cart and save for later and it automatically comes up for sale?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)