Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my kids are getting coal from santa!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
And that is it. They have been mean, rotten spoiled brats this year (from santa. They are getting nessesities and one cheap toy gift from us)!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Maybe its the parenting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:42 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe its the parenting.
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I don't care

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Get anxiety meds for you and stand your ground. You become strict they will eventually learn
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:45 PM
We punish when needed and give praise when it is needed. We do not yell. My sks beat the hell out of bio kids and each other. Bio older son has gotten fed up and started hitting back. Its always this or that isnt fair! (And yes my bk says it to. They all are treated exactly the same. Bks are only getting coal too)

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe its the parenting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:46 PM
I am strict.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get anxiety meds for you and stand your ground. You become strict they will eventually learn

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:48 PM
If all kids behave poorly, its usually the parents. It just is.

Quoting Anonymous:

We punish when needed and give praise when it is needed. We do not yell. My sks beat the hell out of bio kids and each other. Bio older son has gotten fed up and started hitting back. Its always this or that isnt fair! (And yes my bk says it to. They all are treated exactly the same. Bks are only getting coal too)

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe its the parenting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:51 PM
My son was well behaved and considered one of the best behaved in his sns class. Now he is one of the worse (except he is not violent in school)

Quoting Anonymous:

If all kids behave poorly, its usually the parents. It just is.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe its the parenting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Again, all your children -sks and bks - behave terribly. What you are doing clearly isn't working. Unless your dh can only spawn brats. I guess it can be terrible genes.

Quoting Anonymous:My son was well behaved and considered one of the best behaved in his sns class. Now he is one of the worse (except he is not violent in school)

Quoting Anonymous:If all kids behave poorly, its usually the parents. It just is.

Quoting Anonymous:We punish when needed and give praise when it is needed. We do not yell. My sks beat the hell out of bio kids and each other. Bio older son has gotten fed up and started hitting back. Its always this or that isnt fair! (And yes my bk says it to. They all are treated exactly the same. Bks are only getting coal too)

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe its the parenting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)