Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Confiscating . . .

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 10:39 PM
  • 41 Replies
Guns.

Yup.
California & New York.

For reasons as trivial as being on psychotropic meds or failure to pay a toll fine.

Soon it will be the rest of us. Well, in theory.

What I don't understand is how our government is set up to be run by the people yet the people just rollover and do whatever our government tells them, like good little puppies.

What are your thoughts?

NY: http://www.ammoland.com/2013/04/new-york-gun-confiscation-underway/#axzz2lt1yX11b

CA: http://downtrend.com/travis/california-begins-confiscating-legally-purchased-guns/

Sorry no clicky. I am mobile.
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Arwynn
by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Wow.
No opinions on gun control, martial law, and guns being confiscated. Interesting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Sorry but I'm don't have my tinfoil hat tonight.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:22 AM
I don't own guns. I never will. I love me my knives and swords, though.
AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Sigh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Psst, this is a drama llama group. Put something about teen pregnancy, ebt/welfare, ass or boobs, cheating spouses, formula feeding versus breast feeding, carseats, or any of those hot topics in your title and you'll get more people to read your post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Pshycotropics?
They should have guns. Agreed
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Considering I personally know somebody that should be institutionalized and owns over 30 guns. I'm good with that. Oh your crazy and get a state paycheck? Nope you don't need to have fire arms in your possession.
As far as the toll fine eh pay the damn thing and keep your guns.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Yes, no one here cares about anything else, ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Psst, this is a drama llama group. Put something about teen pregnancy, ebt/welfare, ass or boobs, cheating spouses, formula feeding versus breast feeding, carseats, or any of those hot topics in your title and you'll get more people to read your post.

Arwynn
by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Lol! You do have a point.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Lmao. Did you forget what group you are in? Yes, pretty much no one in this group cares about anything but drama in this group. Besides miss snarky pants, I was giving her a proven tip on how to get more traffic to her post. Shove off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, no one here cares about anything else, ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN