Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you usually watch crime movies PLEASE come in here and help! (ESP on Lifetime)

Posted by   + Show Post

So, a few weeks ago I had the TV set to turn to LifeTime Movie Network so I could watch this movie. BUUUUT I wasn't home :( So now, I'm dying trying to think of what it was. (For some reason the guide won't let me go back more than an hour when it comes to that channel) Someone PLEASE help. It was a movie about Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka. (It was NOT the movie Karla. Although I do love that movie.) I SERIOUSLY want to watch this movie sooooo badly. So, if you know of any movies about them besides Karla please list them.

by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Replies (121-127):
Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Dec. 3, 2013 at 12:05 AM

It's on Netflix! 

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, my ipad sometimes does that. I posted without proof reading and I can't believe all the weird typos/ autocorrects.

Yes she did. She got Tammy drunk and drugged her drinks. And then even after Tammy died she would pretend to be Tammy while Karla and Paul had sex. There is even a video of it. Disgusting.

There are also two other rape victims (not murdered) that she lured over so Paul could rape them.

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes he did. She got Tammy drunks and drugged her drinks. And then even after ate my died she would pretend to be zeta my while Karla and Paul had sex.

There are also two other rape victims (not murdered) that she lured over so Paul could rape them.

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

No questions asked, I would disown my child. Yes that is harsh, but she willfully murdered her sister. It was Karla who held the rag over Tammy's face. It was Karla who knew about which drugs to use (she worked at a vet clinic, Paul didnt know anything about medication..he was an accountant). 

I almost forgot, I'm not sure if she still does it but for a while she was an ESL teacher in guadeloupe. How sick is that?

Your welcome for the links..now you have reading for a month lol. 

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I'd be too ashamed to ever face my parents again if there was a video of me doing anything sexual with  my sister.

What would you do if you were Karla's parents? Thank you for all these links I'm loving them!

It was also Karla who brought Tammy to Paul to rape,and the other girls too  I think.

Can you post again? There are glitches in your post.

All this is in the movie? I don't know if I have ever seen the movie but I have seen a documentary, a long time ago. I should try to find the movie.

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Dec. 3, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Thank you! And thanks to everyone who provided all this cool stuff to read! I'm watching The Ken and Barbie Killers on Bio channel now, so far it's good.

Quoting janiecw: http://mascaramurder.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-fifth-estate-karla-homolka.html?m=1

Sorry its nit clicky but thought you would be interested

susannah2000
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Quoting Danapopcorn:

It's on Netflix! 

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, my ipad sometimes does that. I posted without proof reading and I can't believe all the weird typos/ autocorrects.

Yes she did. She got Tammy drunk and drugged her drinks. And then even after Tammy died she would pretend to be Tammy while Karla and Paul had sex. There is even a video of it. Disgusting.

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes he did. She got Tammy drunks and drugged her drinks. And then even after ate my died she would pretend to be zeta my while Karla and Paul had sex.

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

No questions asked, I would disown my child. Yes that is harsh, but she willfully murdered her sister. It was Karla who held the rag over Tammy's face. It was Karla who knew about which drugs to use (she worked at a vet clinic, Paul didnt know anything about medication..he was an accountant). 

I almost forgot, I'm not sure if she still does it but for a while she was an ESL teacher in guadeloupe. How sick is that?

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I'd be too ashamed to ever face my parents again if there was a video of me doing anything sexual with  my sister.

What would you do if you were Karla's parents? Thank you for all these links I'm loving them!

It was also Karla who brought Tammy to Paul to rape,and the other girls too  I think.

All this is in the movie? I don't know if I have ever seen the movie but I have seen a documentary, a long time ago. I should try to find the movie.

Thank you! Have you been watching any new movies since our fab discussion? I hope you are managing to avoid serial killers!

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Dec. 3, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I'm looking on Netflix now for some good ones. What was you recommended the other day? Something Sister? I did watch a show the other day about this guy (can't remember his name) who was a cannibal way back in the day. When he got caught he wrote a gruesome, very detailed letter to the parent about how he killed and ate their little girl. The f*ck dude! And there was another guy (Never can remember the damn names) who was a cannibal and a guy from Craigslist was WILLING to let him kill and eat him, it was a sexual fetish for both of the

Thank you! Have you been watching any new movies since our fab discussion? I hope you are managing to avoid serial killers!

susannah2000
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I'm looking on Netflix now for some good ones. What was you recommended the other day? Something Sister? I did watch a show the other day about this guy (can't remember his name) who was a cannibal way back in the day. When he got caught he wrote a gruesome, very detailed letter to the parent about how he killed and ate their little girl. The f*ck dude! And there was another guy (Never can remember the damn names) who was a cannibal and a guy from Craigslist was WILLING to let him kill and eat him, it was a sexual fetish for both of the

I recommended "Sister My Sister" I haven't seen it in years but I plan to watch it again at some point.  I will tell you, I saw a film that other night that still has me shaking inside, and it was for real, too, or a true story. It was called "The Stoning of Soraya M,"  the story of a real woman stoned to death in Iran in 1986.I am trying to recover with Disney movies!

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Dec. 3, 2013 at 12:54 AM

I've saw it on Netflix but never watched it, but I plan on it. Megan is Missing is based on a true story. Super boring for the first few minutes. It's one of those first hand filmed movies (Like paranormal activity) which I usually HATE but omg, the last hour is so gruesome! There's one scene....it still makes me look over my shoulder when I think about it. Me and my bff were watching it around 3AM, pitch dark, alone with eachother thinking the  movie wasn't going to get any better and then BAM! We both were like "omg turn it off! TURN IT OFF!"  haha! We finished watching it but we STILL get nervous about meeting a "Josh".  Seriously, Megan is Missing is what every parent should show their kid when talking about internet strangers, it's sure to work!

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I recommended "Sister My Sister" I haven't seen it in years but I plan to watch it again at some point.  I will tell you, I saw a film that other night that still has me shaking inside, and it was for real, too, or a true story. It was called "The Stoning of Soraya M,"  the story of a real woman stoned to death in Iran in 1986.I am trying to recover with Disney movies!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:20 AM

I'm not sure if the movie tells about the other rape victims. I've read all the books on this case, and I've read forums etc.

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)