Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Weird kid habits

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 181 Replies
1 mom liked this
My ds is 5 and does the oldest things. When he gets home no matter where we've been he goes and gets jammies on and takes off his underwear. He also sleeps with his eyes WIDE OPEN which freaks the he'll out of me sometimes.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:45 PM
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:46 PM
U
myempyreofdirt
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:50 PM
2 moms liked this
My 10 month old has developed some funny ones. He chews on my hair. He makes these weird gurgling noises just for the hell if it. Sometimes when he's trying to stay awake while I rock him to sleep, he'll slap himself in the face. There's more but that's all I can think of right now.
reesesami
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:51 PM
3 moms liked this
I sleep with my eyes open, too. It scares everyone.

My daughter asks us to kiss the palms of her hands (like in the book The Kissing Hand) everyday and then she licks her hands to make the kisses stick. She's only been doing the licking part for about a year and we tell her it's gross but she doesn't care. She's just a freak like that:)
Ginnygurl97
by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
My oldest used to take my hair and tickle his ear w it whenever I'd hold him. He did until he was about 5.
wifenmom2011
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM

its good to know my baby isnt the only kid that trys to chew on my hair lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt:

My 10 month old has developed some funny ones. He chews on my hair. He makes these weird gurgling noises just for the hell if it. Sometimes when he's trying to stay awake while I rock him to sleep, he'll slap himself in the face. There's more but that's all I can think of right now.

MotherOfBee
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:26 AM
2 moms liked this
When my kid gets really comfortable, he sucks his fingers on his left hand and he will stick his other hand in your shirt through your sleeve, neck, or bottom. It's ANNOYING! He will also stick his feet in the butt part of your pants while you're wearing them. I think he likes the body heat but its weird. I always pull his hand away. I'll be glad when it stops lol.
rebeccarae
by Bec on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this
My child is odd when playing at times, he has to do things a certain way, almost to a routine. Its only with certain toys, however. The others its fee play all the way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Art my other ds used to do that. It finally stopped around 5.

Quoting MotherOfBee:

When my kid gets really comfortable, he sucks his fingers on his left hand and he will stick his other hand in your shirt through your sleeve, neck, or bottom. It's ANNOYING! He will also stick his feet in the butt part of your pants while you're wearing them. I think he likes the body heat but its weird. I always pull his hand away. I'll be glad when it stops lol.
barneysaid
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
My little one likes to chew my hair, put his feet in my shirt and acts like he's walking on my back, and needs to rub my ear to fall asleep.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)