Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i dumped my boyfriend..he said its a stupid to break up over this..do agree with.him?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 78 Replies
1 mom liked this
I been dating this guy for a year..I am not on the pill because it messes with my cycle to the point, I would have my period twice a month. Both my now ex boyfriend has two kids from.his ex and I have two. We decided four kids was enough for the both of us. So we been using condoms because being on the pill messes up my cycle so bad! I would get my period way to early like only in the second week of the pack and always have break though bleeding. So I was getting my period twice a month which really sucked. So after many many talks, we decided just to use condoms. I always made sure he had one on. I am wanting to get my tubes done but having no medical coverage right now I can't.
I tracked my cycle to know when to make sure we didn't have sex. Well yesterday we were messing around and he grabbed a box of new condoms he bought a couple weeks ago.Things got pretty hot and heavy and he cums inside me. I felt the warm stickyness, he pulls out and proclaims "oh shit, the condom broke." Freaking out I quickly jump up and grabbed a towel. I find it very odd we have been having sex and this one condom just broke. I asked to see the box thinking they are outdated and then he sits on the edge of the bed and tells me he wants to tell me something. So I sit next to him on the bed and he tells me this "baby, you know I love you more then you know. But the condom didn't break.. I cut it. I have been poking holes in the condoms to get you pregnant so you will have a baby with me."
I jumped off the bed and started yelling at.him. How dare he make this choice knowing, I don't want any more kids. I told him to pack his shit and get out of my house. I felt so betrayed, and so hurt and lied to.
He said I am over reacting..now I gotta wait to see if I get my period in the next couple of weeks. I would go get plan b, but he admitted he had done this on several times. As he left a condom on the floor, I picked it up opened it and filled it with water.. sure enough the condom was leaking.
I am at a lost, I don't know what to do.. but I know for damn sure we Aren't getting back together.. we are done and over with. This feels like he broke my trust. He said he wasn't ever going to tell me..I feel betrayed..
Now what do I do..all I can do is pray I get my period in the next Couple of weeks. I refuse to return his calls and texts and blocked him.on Facebook...
I am so Pissed off!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crumpy_gat
by No. on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:24 AM
O.o
Three.Thousand
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:24 AM
Wow. I'd be livid
BDolphins82
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:24 AM
Rightfully so. What he did crossed a ton of lines especially with what you guys have agreed to. I would do the same
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:26 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm. If this is real, it's a VERY good reason to break up.
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:26 AM

Nope, you are entirely right.

CheerMomOf5
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:28 AM

You're right.

cali_gurl
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:31 AM

He sounds incredibly immature.  I would be done too.

Howardx5
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:32 AM

not over reacting at all

whovianmum
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Yep,dealbreaker.How selfish.Fingers crossed for you that you're not pregnant.What a gaslighting asshole.

slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:33 AM
You are entirely right. He is scum for trying to trap an unwilling person into a pregnancy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)