Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Paul Walker tribute picture post

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Gone but not forgotten..RIP.if you're a fan,post your favorite pic.I grew up watching his movies & this is so sad.
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Replies (131-132):
l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughterwith you as their mother. lol great things my ass.  if you are raising your kids to act the way you do, god help us all 

Quoting Anonymous: Incorrect...my child will do great things for the world...not produce some horrible movies

Quoting Anonymous: More twisting. Where did I say die young? Bc I said your child. God gracious you are dumb. Whether you child dies tomorrow, in 15 years or 50 it will still be your child. Just as Paul Walker is still his mothers child. You pretty much said bc he didn't die honorably people should not be upset. Sooo I said the same shit back to you .

Quoting Anonymous: You are implying my child will die young then? What a fab human you are!

Quoting Anonymous: Ah try and twist my words so you can play victim. I said WHEN dumbass. Everyone dies. Fact Of life. So WHEN your child dies I hope you get the same treatment.

Quoting Anonymous: Wow really? Basically saying you hope my kid dies is a little extreme you skank

Quoting Anonymous: Eh i hope when your kid dies someone acts like a bitch to you and basically tells you bc he didn't die oversees no one should give a fuck

Quoting Anonymous: Eh...enjoy fantasizing about some dead guy

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

And this is not the post for that-lol lots of courage behind anon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe it's a public forum and I can respond to what I want...👍 Paul walker was a idiot who always drove like an asshole because his character did so....it was a matter of time before this happened, luckily no innocent child was killed because of him..

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Meh..see above reply-don't like my post-then get out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Meh...maybe he shouldn't have been driving in a car with someone who was driving like a maniac...

Tink0711
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I came in here thinking there would be more awesome pix of his gorgeous baby blues & all I see is some asshat twat bitch being well an asshat twat bitch. Seriously, 2 families lost brothers, sons, fathers. Have some respect for that, if nothing else.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)