Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Paul Walker tribute picture post

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Gone but not forgotten..RIP.if you're a fan,post your favorite pic.I grew up watching his movies & this is so sad.
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Maybe it's a public forum and I can respond to what I want...👍 Paul walker was a idiot who always drove like an asshole because his character did so....it was a matter of time before this happened, luckily no innocent child was killed because of him..

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Meh..see above reply-don't like my post-then get out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Meh...maybe he shouldn't have been driving in a car with someone who was driving like a maniac...

twin_mama_x_2
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM
2 moms liked this
And this is not the post for that-lol lots of courage behind anon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe it's a public forum and I can respond to what I want...👍 Paul walker was a idiot who always drove like an asshole because his character did so....it was a matter of time before this happened, luckily no innocent child was killed because of him..

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Meh...maybe he shouldn't have been driving in a car with someone who was driving like a maniac...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Eh...enjoy fantasizing about some dead guy

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Mobile Photo

twin_mama_x_2
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Not fantasizing-simply honoring an actor whom many here enjoyed..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM
2 moms liked this

this post is about the death of paul walker not soldiers who have passed. if it botheres you that much make a post about them instead of comparing them

Quoting Anonymous:

How so?

Quoting l.a.m.b:

idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:29 AM
He was nothing but a B actor...most of those stupid movies he's known for didnt even go to theaters lol...yes let's honor a washed up actor

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Not fantasizing-simply honoring an actor whom many here enjoyed..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:30 AM

how do you know he always drove like an asshole? you've rode in the car with him? jesus the guy is dead, let his fans mourne, if you arent a fan dont open posts up about him just to stir shit up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM
People have made reports of his driving before this happened

Quoting l.a.m.b:

how do you know he always drove like an asshole? you've rode in the car with him? jesus the guy is dead, let his fans mourne, if you arent a fan dont open posts up about him just to stir shit up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM

for someone whose not a fan of this B actor you sure do know alot about him.

Quoting Anonymous:

People have made reports of his driving before this happened

Quoting l.a.m.b:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)