Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Paul Walker tribute picture post

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Gone but not forgotten..RIP.if you're a fan,post your favorite pic.I grew up watching his movies & this is so sad.
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Replies (41-50):
twin_mama_x_2
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM
He was much more than that.he helped people with his organization & that's a lot more than most celebs do.

Quoting Anonymous:

He was nothing but a B actor...most of those stupid movies he's known for didnt even go to theaters lol...yes let's honor a washed up actor

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Not fantasizing-simply honoring an actor whom many here enjoyed..

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh...enjoy fantasizing about some dead guy

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

And this is not the post for that-lol lots of courage behind anon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe it's a public forum and I can respond to what I want...👍 Paul walker was a idiot who always drove like an asshole because his character did so....it was a matter of time before this happened, luckily no innocent child was killed because of him..

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Meh..see above reply-don't like my post-then get out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Meh...maybe he shouldn't have been driving in a car with someone who was driving like a maniac...

MrsRobinson06
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:35 AM
I prefer the people who do it for sincerity not because they get to be in the lime light...it talks more or character to do good when no one is watching

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

He was much more than that.he helped people with his organization & that's a lot more than most celebs do.

Quoting Anonymous:

He was nothing but a B actor...most of those stupid movies he's known for didnt even go to theaters lol...yes let's honor a washed up actor

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe it's a public forum and I can respond to what I want...👍 Paul walker was a idiot who always drove like an asshole because his character did so....it was a matter of time before this happened, luckily no innocent child was killed because of him..

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Meh...maybe he shouldn't have been driving in a car with someone who was driving like a maniac...

l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:37 AM

if he was just a b actor as you said he wasnt doing it for the limelight. no one was paying attention to him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I prefer the people who do it for sincerity not because they get to be in the lime light...it talks more or character to do good when no one is watching

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Country_Momma89
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Maybe he was doing it to try and get people to pay attention because he was a horrible actor

Quoting l.a.m.b:

if he was just a b actor as you said he wasnt doing it for the limelight. no one was paying attention to him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:39 AM
😒

Quoting Country_Momma89:

Ashley1113
by Ley on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM
If he was a B actor as you claim, then no one was paying attention to him, therefor he wasn't doing it for the limelight. Btw, almost everyone knows who he is because of Fast and Furious.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

TheDoctorsWife
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM
So sad
twin_mama_x_2
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM
He achieved the means to do it & put his money behind it-he couldn't have done that without being a "b" actor as you say.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twin_mama_x_2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)