Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Character Blind study is complete!! IamMex11

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 98 Replies
1 mom liked this

I posted these same exact  statements under my Screen Name all that happened was I was attacked. No one actually paid attention to the jist of the post, which is how Zimmerman behaved as a young man and he was OLDER than Trayvon.

I then posted this post under anon with a different title: What do you gather about this person based on his statements ALONE?

Guess what happened? Well, go look for yourself!! Based on his statements without EITHER of our names attached he was called: Trashy, ghetto, someone I wouldn't want to associate with and some speculated that by his statements "he must be black"!

This is the REAL GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!!

TAKEN FROM HIS OLD MYSPACE PAGE (Meaning in his youth this is how he acted for all of those calling Trayvon a thug)

Statement 1

“I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”

Statement 2

“Im still free! The ex hoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down! Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F. charges……”

Statement 3

“2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!! The man knows he was wrong but still got this hump, Thanks to everyone friends and fam, G baby you know your my rock!”

MY SENTIMENTS HAVE BEEN VALIDATED! WITHOUT MY NAME ATTACHED YOU ALL SEE ZIMMERMAN FOR THE SCUM OF THE EARTH THAT HE IS!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM

trashy

JamieBue38
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Uneducated
ermka
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Now that right there... Is trash.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Loser. Big fucking loser.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Probably trash
Kelvzz
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Wth is all that? It makes no sense 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Uneducated and a wanna be rapper.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Ghetto trash. Probably black.
caustinb
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Soon to be in prison. Many possible roads to the same destination for him.
eztwins
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Very poor grammar skills
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)