Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"You will die the way you lived"

Posted by   + Show Post

Paul Walker (the actor from the 'Fast and the Furious'
movies) passed away earlier today and this was the state
of the car that he died in.
There are some lessons we can learn from his death. One
of the main lessons is that you will die the way you lived
your life. So if you live your life in the fast lane, you will
also die in the fast lane. If you live your life by the gun
you will also die by the gun. If you live a righteous life,
Allah Azzawajal will in His infinite Mercy give you a
righteous death.
Many people think these celebrities are untouchable but
the reality is different. I bet he was looking forward to the
release of his new 'Fast and the Furious' film next year,
without thinking he may be dead by then. Most of us do
the same thing, we think about the future and ignore the
fact that we may pass away before our plans become a
reality.
Only Allah Azzawajal knows how long we have left in this
world. Many of us may not be alive next week and that is
the honest truth. So make the most of every minute you
have in this world and do as much as you can for your
Akhirah because as you can see from the picture, all it
takes is a wrong move of the steering wheel and you are
gone.
Paul Walker (the actor from the 'Fast and the Furious' movies) passed away earlier today and this was the state of the car that he died in. There are some lessons we can learn from his death. One of the main lessons is that you will die the way you lived your life. So if you live your life in the fast lane, you will also die in the fast lane. If you live your life by the gun you will also die by the gun. If you live a righteous life, Allah (God) will in His infinite Mercy give you a righteous death. Many people think these celebrities are untouchable but the reality is different. I bet he was looking forward to the release of his new 'Fast and the Furious' film next year, without thinking he may be dead by then. Most of us do the same thing, we think about the future and ignore the fact that we may pass away before our plans become a reality. Only Allah (God) knows how long we have left in this world. Many of us may not be alive next week and that is the honest truth. So make the most of every minute you have in this world and do as much as you can for your Akhirah (afterlife) because as you can see from the picture, all it takes is a wrong move of the steering wheel and you are gone.

A true lesson in the saddness. Money and fame can NOT protect you.
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Replies (21-30):
PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM

It passed by on my FB newsfeed. Even he wasn't driving, he was careless with his life and died when he was meant to die. It was HIS car and HIS responsibility to have the driver drive responsibly. Luckily they didn't kill anyone else in the process.  

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" - Paul Walker 

Quoting Missdameanor:

BFS. He wasn't even driving and by your nonsensical reasoning he should have died at a much younger age. I hate that you are using his death to fill your own agenda. You should really stop!

Ginny410
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM
6 moms liked this

What a crock of shit. As a Christian, you should have much more compassion! He was a GOOD man, on his way back from a CHARITY...something he was really big into. He was not even driving. This post is disgusting, and I'm offended at the way you are making my God sound.

romalove
by SakePrincess on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM

You know, I woke up this morning to my FB newsfeed filled with people mourning two teenagers who died in a car crash in my town.  I knew one of the teens and her mom, she was a beautiful girl, just in her first year of college, an amazing all star cheerleader, full of life and with everything in front of her.  You die as you lived?  What kind of righteous death is it to die in a car crash before you've even had time for your life to fully begin?

SMH

SageAdvice

ᔕᗩᘐᙓ ᗩᕍᐯᓮᙅᙓ

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Trying4onemore
7 moms liked this
Jesus this has been done 100 times today

He wasn't driving

Also he didn't "live" fast and furious" for fuck sake IT WAS A MOVIE

He was a father and husband so if he died how he lived he would have died at home in bed with his wife dipshit
WifeySlymm
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:18 AM

he wsnt even driving... and he was an actor!! He wasn't living his life in the fast lane... he was playing a part...

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh good lord. Really? The only thing I even remotely agree with is that we all are going to die and we don't know when, where or how. 

anotherhalf
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:18 AM
2 moms liked this
So I guess I'll die having sex or eating chocolate.

This post is utter nonsense.
Missdameanor
by Not-a-felony on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

You are heartless and I pray his family and friends never have to deal with a smug idiot like you

Quoting PhantomRose88:

It passed by on my FB newsfeed. Even he wasn't driving, he was careless with his life and died when he was meant to die. It was HIS car and HIS responsibility to have the driver drive responsibly. Luckily they didn't kill anyone else in the process.  

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" - Paul Walker 

Quoting Missdameanor:

BFS. He wasn't even driving and by your nonsensical reasoning he should have died at a much younger age. I hate that you are using his death to fill your own agenda. You should really stop!

PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Sure, righteous people die in accidents. Not really easy to explain in such a small space and in text only. But, They are talking about the last moments of death. People who live for "fast life" or careless with their lives will die with no mercy.  The righteous and innocent will pass their last moments as painless and merciful as possible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

So, all those people who live a righteous life, they never die like this? They always die a "righteous" death? And all people who die in car wreck, or get shot or whatever, none of them live their lives for God? That part makes no sense. I do agree with you that we never know how long we have left and should live every day like it's our last though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN