Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"You will die the way you lived"

Posted by   + Show Post

Paul Walker (the actor from the 'Fast and the Furious'
movies) passed away earlier today and this was the state
of the car that he died in.
There are some lessons we can learn from his death. One
of the main lessons is that you will die the way you lived
your life. So if you live your life in the fast lane, you will
also die in the fast lane. If you live your life by the gun
you will also die by the gun. If you live a righteous life,
Allah Azzawajal will in His infinite Mercy give you a
righteous death.
Many people think these celebrities are untouchable but
the reality is different. I bet he was looking forward to the
release of his new 'Fast and the Furious' film next year,
without thinking he may be dead by then. Most of us do
the same thing, we think about the future and ignore the
fact that we may pass away before our plans become a
reality.
Only Allah Azzawajal knows how long we have left in this
world. Many of us may not be alive next week and that is
the honest truth. So make the most of every minute you
have in this world and do as much as you can for your
Akhirah because as you can see from the picture, all it
takes is a wrong move of the steering wheel and you are
gone.
Paul Walker (the actor from the 'Fast and the Furious' movies) passed away earlier today and this was the state of the car that he died in. There are some lessons we can learn from his death. One of the main lessons is that you will die the way you lived your life. So if you live your life in the fast lane, you will also die in the fast lane. If you live your life by the gun you will also die by the gun. If you live a righteous life, Allah (God) will in His infinite Mercy give you a righteous death. Many people think these celebrities are untouchable but the reality is different. I bet he was looking forward to the release of his new 'Fast and the Furious' film next year, without thinking he may be dead by then. Most of us do the same thing, we think about the future and ignore the fact that we may pass away before our plans become a reality. Only Allah (God) knows how long we have left in this world. Many of us may not be alive next week and that is the honest truth. So make the most of every minute you have in this world and do as much as you can for your Akhirah (afterlife) because as you can see from the picture, all it takes is a wrong move of the steering wheel and you are gone.

A true lesson in the saddness. Money and fame can NOT protect you.
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Replies (41-50):
armywifey1983
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I have a huge problem with this. Righteous, good people can die horrible, unjust deaths. And those who have less than perfect lives can live until they're older than most.

Yes, Evel Knievel died doing a dangerous stunt. And Dake Ernhardt, Sr died on the track. But Lady Diana died before 40 in a wreck, and Natasha Richardson died on a bunny slope after slipping and hitting her head. This was just to name a few that came to me.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Its horrible, but not.our place to make judgements on how he lived or why he died.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
My thoughts exactly.

Quoting Anonymous:

He was at a charity event. He died, at a charity event. He made the fatal error of getting into a car with someone that ( obviously) pushed the limits, and lost. Some folks are thrill seekers, and yes, that can be dangerous. But to say he lived recklessly because of the way he died, I feel, in this case in particular, is unfair. 

The only lesson to be learned is that we are ALL mortal.

PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Unforunately, as painful as it is, they died when they were meant to die. As catastophic it seems to us, the innocent will die with mercy and painlessly.  If Paul was truly innocent and only God knows whether he was or not, he felt no pain upon his death. 

Quoting Anonymous:

What about all those people who are victims of random acts of violence?   This post is stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM

So kids that die slow agonizing deaths from cancer were meant to suffer for some transgression? Are they not innocent? They deserve no mercy? They deserve a painful death?

Quoting PhantomRose88:

Unforunately, as painful as it is, they died when they were meant to die. As catastophic it seems to us, the innocent will die with mercy and painlessly.  If Paul was truly innocent and only God knows whether he was or not, he felt no pain upon his death. 

Quoting Anonymous:

What about all those people who are victims of random acts of violence?   This post is stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Please stop. your stupid is TOTALLY showing

Quoting PhantomRose88:

Quoting Anonymous:

PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Not all Christian (or other religious people) live honest/sincere lives.  Only God knows his sins. If he truly was innocent, then he died a merciful and painless death.  But, he did die the way he lived, in the fast lane.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Paul Walker was a christian. He did live his life for God. Not understanding the op.

Quoting Anonymous:

So, all those people who live a righteous life, they never die like this? They always die a "righteous" death? And all people who die in car wreck, or get shot or whatever, none of them live their lives for God? That part makes no sense. I do agree with you that we never know how long we have left and should live every day like it's our last though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Bullshit.

Quoting PhantomRose88:

Quoting Anonymous:

lasombrs
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM

He was not driving. I am not a fan of the movies but its a shame the actions of someone else ended up taking two lives.

texasgirl77
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't believe that for a minute. I've heard of many many "righteous" people dying horrible deaths.

Quoting PhantomRose88:

Sure, righteous people die in accidents. Not really easy to explain in such a small space and in text only. But, They are talking about the last moments of death. People who live for "fast life" or careless with their lives will die with no mercy.  The righteous and innocent will pass their last moments as painless and merciful as possible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

So, all those people who live a righteous life, they never die like this? They always die a "righteous" death? And all people who die in car wreck, or get shot or whatever, none of them live their lives for God? That part makes no sense. I do agree with you that we never know how long we have left and should live every day like it's our last though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN