Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When people say they forget things in their bodies...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
I think.. WHAT THE HECK!!

How do you forget you have a tampon in. Or how does a condom stay in ones vagina for days?

I've never had this problem!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CPatt0708
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM
When I was in Iraq I completely forgot to take a tampon out for like 2 days...not sure wtf happened but the string and everything was up there...weirdest and grossest thing ever, but I'm sure my mind was elsewhere being in Iraq and all
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:56 AM
3 moms liked this

Not sure. I don't use tampons and I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would let me know right away if the condom wasn't still on his dick after sex.

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM
I'm really disorganized and absent minded, but there are some things that are impossible to forget for me. Tampons would be number one on that list.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I have never forgotten anything inside me...I guess I can't say I will never ever do it cause I am sure one day it might and I will feel stupid for bashing anyone who has had that happen to them. I just hope it never happens to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Cool a spin off to my post of the gross story.
anyotherday
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I never worried about leaving anything up there until I came here. Now every month I have to double check... 

Thanks ladies... LOL

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Because some people have a lot of shit on their minds.

Zazayam
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I'm very absent minded and forget / lose things ALL the time. So far I've never left anything inside of me though, lol. I don't get it either, but it's apparently not all that uncommon...

DaBuzz
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I forgot a tampon once for a couple of days. I was just incredibly busy with work, school and kids. It was pretty gross, blech!

KnittinMama
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:02 PM
That is a reasonable distraction, yes. But I do have to agree (for the just dumb folks) how the hell one can forget a foriegn object is stuck up in there. If they are so loose they can't feel it, it should fall out anyway lol

Quoting CPatt0708:

When I was in Iraq I completely forgot to take a tampon out for like 2 days...not sure wtf happened but the string and everything was up there...weirdest and grossest thing ever, but I'm sure my mind was elsewhere being in Iraq and all
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured