Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: My email got her fired.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 123 Replies
4 moms liked this

I have this "family member" who has been a bitch to me my whole life. I could name countless heartless, sneaky underhanded things she has done to make my life hell from the time she entered my life at 4 years old. So she had it coming I think.

Most recently, she's been stalking me on facebook...showing people I'm close to things that I post and telling them I'm talking about them when I posted it, screenshotting things I've said (for what purpose I don't know)...she even went so far as to tell my friend that I got married for lust and not love (nevermind we don't talk and she's never met my husband and hello? we were having sex before we got married so idk what her point was?)

Anyway, I texted her and asked her to leave me the hell alone. Well, first I asked her to talk because I was getting pissed and wanted to know why she was doing all this. She refused...told me when I could have a rational discussion without all the false accusations we could talk. Um, ok. Well, then I just told her I didn't care what the fuck she did just leave my name out of your mouth, leave me the hell alone. I deleted and blocked her and deleted anyone else that had ties with her on facebook, including some other family members. Well, she continued.

So, I got on my daughter's fb account (who was still friends with her at the time) and was looking at her wall one day because she's got pics of my kids all over it, acting like grandmother of the year *eye roll*. Under one pic, I see she's having a conversation...a very public conversation about how she hates her job and is actively looking for a new one. (she is allllllways complaining about that job-she worked in the education field)hmmmm.... I copied and pasted the whole conversation and emailed to the superintendant of the school and I said "Is it your policy for your employees to actively job search on a public social networking site? Maybe you should give this job to someone who actually wants it." SEND!

From that point on, I kept hearing how her boss was "fucking with her", writing her up for dumb shit, trying to get her to "take leave", telling her she brings too many personal problems to work, etc...she ended up getting suspended, then terminated ULTIMATELY for a separate incident BUT none of that stuff started happening until I sent that email. So, in a way, I feel I had a significant part in her demise. I'm normally not a vindictive person. I'm normally very nice. But, that shit felt good. That is my confession.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:09 PM
3 moms liked this
This is actually brilliant. :)
CheesyKitty
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing nice to say.

But I read it so bump.
.ChiMama.
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM
5 moms liked this
You're both immature. So much for behaving like a civilized adult.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abecee
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:11 PM
5 moms liked this

wonder what her version of this is?

Uniquecoolio
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like a Julia Roberts movie.
Amiana
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM
So....fb.....caused.....this bs?....and.....you let it.....bravo...
Jinx-Troublex3
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol...yeah..sure you are Mrs. Innocent....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM
sounds like your step mom?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

sounds like your step mom?
you are correct. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)