Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: My email got her fired.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have this "family member" who has been a bitch to me my whole life. I could name countless heartless, sneaky underhanded things she has done to make my life hell from the time she entered my life at 4 years old. So she had it coming I think.

Most recently, she's been stalking me on facebook...showing people I'm close to things that I post and telling them I'm talking about them when I posted it, screenshotting things I've said (for what purpose I don't know)...she even went so far as to tell my friend that I got married for lust and not love (nevermind we don't talk and she's never met my husband and hello? we were having sex before we got married so idk what her point was?)

Anyway, I texted her and asked her to leave me the hell alone. Well, first I asked her to talk because I was getting pissed and wanted to know why she was doing all this. She refused...told me when I could have a rational discussion without all the false accusations we could talk. Um, ok. Well, then I just told her I didn't care what the fuck she did just leave my name out of your mouth, leave me the hell alone. I deleted and blocked her and deleted anyone else that had ties with her on facebook, including some other family members. Well, she continued.

So, I got on my daughter's fb account (who was still friends with her at the time) and was looking at her wall one day because she's got pics of my kids all over it, acting like grandmother of the year *eye roll*. Under one pic, I see she's having a conversation...a very public conversation about how she hates her job and is actively looking for a new one. (she is allllllways complaining about that job-she worked in the education field)hmmmm.... I copied and pasted the whole conversation and emailed to the superintendant of the school and I said "Is it your policy for your employees to actively job search on a public social networking site? Maybe you should give this job to someone who actually wants it." SEND!

From that point on, I kept hearing how her boss was "fucking with her", writing her up for dumb shit, trying to get her to "take leave", telling her she brings too many personal problems to work, etc...she ended up getting suspended, then terminated ULTIMATELY for a separate incident BUT none of that stuff started happening until I sent that email. So, in a way, I feel I had a significant part in her demise. I'm normally not a vindictive person. I'm normally very nice. But, that shit felt good. That is my confession.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:31 PM

yeah, I wasn't talking about anyone on facebook but...okay

oh and, she survived fine for the twenty years she stayed home and my dad busted his ass working two jobs so I think she'll be fine. ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

So, she's stalking you so you block and delete her. Then you decide to stalk her per your kids FB, read a discussion she is having with someone else, then take it upon yourself to fck with her livelihood.

Bitch move. You sound like a real gem.

Maybe, just maybe, you should stop talking about other people on FB. that's a good place for you to start. Then mind your own business.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Quoting msalice_21:

Meh, she deserved it
she totally did. I've never done anything like that, ever. But, this time, I had to.
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I would agree. Totally would. However lol, I have my dad's side of the family that LOVED to talk about me and what I 'post' on fb. My parents are divorced, so his side of the family start to talk about off the wall stuff that was never on my page. The latest was apparently my mom was in town for thanksgiving. My grandma told my dad that it was all over my fb... no where on my fb does it discuss her being down. There is absolutely nothing personal on my fb. Just random weird junk. Nothing personal what so ever. People love to talk, even if they have to put 'words' on your fb lol

Quoting Mommy2Kase:

I don't understand why people put

personal stuff all over Facebook. It causes nothing but drama and it is ridiculous.

When are people going to realize that nothing on the internet is private.

To use Facebook to hurt someone else or cause them to lose their job is immature and sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I existed. She wanted me gone so much she convinced my dad to put me in foster care at the age of 8. Yes, she's a winner.

Quoting Anonymous:

Always three sides to the story, your side, her side and then the truth...curious as to ehat you did to her.

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Keep poking that bear, your going to piss it off and it's not going to be pleasant

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting msalice_21:

Meh, she deserved it

she totally did. I've never done anything like that, ever. But, this time, I had to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Its only awesome when your woman enough to admit what you did to her face. Don't hide behind your actions
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Neither do you. :)
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GaleJ:

I do not understand adults, and that's both of you in this scenario, acting like vindictive teenagers. That being said I can't imagine taking pleasure in anyone losing their job let alone actively contributing to that loss.

I am sorry for what she has done to you but this dynamic is immature and harmful to you as well as her and no good will come of this in the long run.
trust me, if you knew what kind of person she is, you wouldn't feel bad for her. she doesn't need to be in charge of small children anyway.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Its only awesome when your woman enough to admit what you did to her face. Don't hide behind your actions
Well, like I said, I have a feeling she knows I had some sort of hand in something. I do not speak to her but if she were to ever ask me, I'd tell her yes, I did it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Neither do you. :)
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GaleJ:

I do not understand adults, and that's both of you in this scenario, acting like vindictive teenagers. That being said I can't imagine taking pleasure in anyone losing their job let alone actively contributing to that loss.

I am sorry for what she has done to you but this dynamic is immature and harmful to you as well as her and no good will come of this in the long run.
trust me, if you knew what kind of person she is, you wouldn't feel bad for her. she doesn't need to be in charge of small children anyway.

lol..ok
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Be an adult and stand up for your actions

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, like I said, I have a feeling she knows I had some sort of hand in something. I do not speak to her but if she were to ever ask me, I'd tell her yes, I did it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)