Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shes pregnant again??!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My teen cousin got pregnant at 15 and her baby died from a genetic condition after a couple months. Now she's 16 and pregnant again.
Everyone is happy for her but I don't know how I feel. I feel she's stupid for not using protection especially after what she went through but ugh
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Maybe she was thinking that but I dont think she's that emotionally mature to handle this. You dont replace kids like a dog

Quoting Milsmum:

That couldnt of been an easy thing to go through and at such a young age, maybe she thinks having another baby would change things for her? But also if she wants to behave like an adult then she needs to act like one by getting a job etc..

sparkle.ana
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:26 PM
It's not just not the wisest thing, it's stupid and irresponsible to have a child you can't afford.

Quoting Rh1annaa:

I'm not saying getting pregnant again at 16 is the wisest thing. Especially if she doesn't have the means to care for a child, financially.

But I'm not going to judge her personally. I'm sure there will be enough of those replies in the post.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well she doesn't have even a job...

Quoting Rh1annaa:

To each their own

MagicTemptation
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Well how does her parents and his parents feel?

Rh1annaa
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM
I never said it wasn't.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

It's not just not the wisest thing, it's stupid and irresponsible to have a child you can't afford.

Quoting Rh1annaa:

I'm not saying getting pregnant again at 16 is the wisest thing. Especially if she doesn't have the means to care for a child, financially.

But I'm not going to judge her personally. I'm sure there will be enough of those replies in the post.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well she doesn't have even a job...

Quoting Rh1annaa:

To each their own

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Well, I am sure that she knows what she is doing. If that was me, I would never have kids again bc it is something that is genetically wrong and wouldnt want to pass it to my kids grandkids great grandkids, etc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Idk about his parents. Hers are putting on a happy front

Quoting MagicTemptation:

Well how does her parents and his parents feel?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:29 PM
She won't and again expect others to help. Stupid thinking.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Then she's an idiot, if she's expecting family help. I have no patience with people who have kids knowing they can't afford them. I hope she gets on birth control after this.

Quoting Anonymous:She's expecting family help and yes the father is the same as #1 no idea if it was planned
Quoting sparkle.ana:I wouldn't risk it again. But how does she plan to raise the child and care for it and afford everything, if she's only 16? Did she try to get pregnant? Is the father around?

turtlesquish23
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I lost my son and ive never tried to replace him. ive gotten pregnant since having him but never tried to replace him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe she was thinking that but I dont think she's that emotionally mature to handle this. You dont replace kids like a dog

Quoting Milsmum:

That couldnt of been an easy thing to go through and at such a young age, maybe she thinks having another baby would change things for her? But also if she wants to behave like an adult then she needs to act like one by getting a job etc..

briellesmomma
by Velvet on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Teen pregnancy is disgusting. It's a waste.
thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:30 PM

You know.. everyone is probably unsure how to approach this. It sounds like she wanted a replacement baby.

I'd be like congrats on YOUR pregnancy. Good luck! and leave it at that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured