Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Shes pregnant again??!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My teen cousin got pregnant at 15 and her baby died from a genetic condition after a couple months. Now she's 16 and pregnant again.
Everyone is happy for her but I don't know how I feel. I feel she's stupid for not using protection especially after what she went through but ugh
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Wow....no words

2girlsandadream
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:50 PM
I'm sure the trauma of losing her baby has something to do with it. Very sad situation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM
I hope your child becomes a teen parent. (*not you sparkle*)

Quoting briellesmomma:

Ignorance is you not accepting that people have different opinions than you. Which is why instead of being a mom as a teen, you should have educated yourself.

I could discuss this with you all day but I find that arguing with young girls who chose to be moms over living an actual young adult life and trying to learn things, is repetitive and exhausting. I'm far too pregnant and stressed to deal with idiot children that are not mine today.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Nope, married at 18, not 11. That's a bit young. I really couldn't care less, I'm just bored atm and ignorance always makes for good entertainment. But please, tell me what is so disgusting about my pregnancy? Just thay I had teen in my age for part of it?

Quoting briellesmomma:

It's my opinion.

If you don't like it that's your hang up. You can kindly get the fuck over it.

I still think is disgusting. I don't care if you were married since you were 11. It's my opinion and I can think what the hell I want to.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

I was married with a job, and quit after I had him. My husband's income was and is more than enough to support us. We've never been on pa. You should be ashamed of yourself for lumping all teens together. Most are terrible parents, but not all. I have nothing to be ashamed of and my pregnancy wasn't disgusting in the least.

Quoting briellesmomma:

I honestly don't care what argument anyone gives me.

Imo, teen pregnancy is disgusting no matter what you do. I don't care if you get 15 jobs. Teen pregnancy is disgusting and the parents and teens should be ashamed of themselves.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

That's not true. In this case obviously, it is. But not all teens are so selfish as to expect others to raise their kids. I was pregnant as a teen, though I had him shortly after I turned 20.

Quoting briellesmomma:

Teen pregnancy is disgusting. It's a waste.

sparkle.ana
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:54 PM
I accept that you have a different opinion. Its just a very ignorant one. I am educated, I habe two college degrees but thanks for the advice.
I did choose to be a mother, once I had said education, a good, loving relationship, and the means to a care for a child. What is it you think I should have done? I went to college. I went out. My husband I traveled. I worked.
I'm sorry you are so stressed, that's never fun. Hope you day gets better. And I'm sorry your children are idiots :(

Quoting briellesmomma:

Ignorance is you not accepting that people have different opinions than you. Which is why instead of being a mom as a teen, you should have educated yourself.

I could discuss this with you all day but I find that arguing with young girls who chose to be moms over living an actual young adult life and trying to learn things, is repetitive and exhausting. I'm far too pregnant and stressed to deal with idiot children that are not mine today.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Nope, married at 18, not 11. That's a bit young. I really couldn't care less, I'm just bored atm and ignorance always makes for good entertainment. But please, tell me what is so disgusting about my pregnancy? Just thay I had teen in my age for part of it?

Quoting briellesmomma:

It's my opinion.

I still think is disgusting. I don't care if you were married since you were 11. It's my opinion and I can think what the hell I want to.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

I was married with a job, and quit after I had him. My husband's income was and is more than enough to support us. We've never been on pa. You should be ashamed of yourself for lumping all teens together. Most are terrible parents, but not all. I have nothing to be ashamed of and my pregnancy wasn't disgusting in the least.

Quoting briellesmomma:

Imo, teen pregnancy is disgusting no matter what you do. I don't care if you get 15 jobs. Teen pregnancy is disgusting and the parents and teens should be ashamed of themselves.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

That's not true. In this case obviously, it is. But not all teens are so selfish as to expect others to raise their kids. I was pregnant as a teen, though I had him shortly after I turned 20.

Quoting briellesmomma:

briellesmomma
by Velvet on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:55 PM
She won't because I'll actual parent her. Unlike moms who allow their teens to do whatever the hell they want to.

Oh and it's also that such thing as birth control. The birth control failures are liars or people who didn't listen to instructions. Birth control is 99%effective. Add condoms and there are no issues.

No excuses. No teen pregnancies house.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

It's my opinion.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

briellesmomma
by Velvet on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:57 PM
My child isn't the idiot. You are. And i highly doubt at 22, you did all that before you had kids.

You don't have to lie to fit in. However, I can see why cm is time right place for you.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

I accept that you have a different opinion. Its just a very ignorant one. I am educated, I habe two college degrees but thanks for the advice.

I did choose to be a mother, once I had said education, a good, loving relationship, and the means to a care for a child. What is it you think I should have done? I went to college. I went out. My husband I traveled. I worked.

I'm sorry you are so stressed, that's never fun. Hope you day gets better. And I'm sorry your children are idiots :(

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

It's my opinion.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM
If you seriously think you can watch your 16 year old 24/7 your an idiot. If a teen wants to have sex they will.

Do you have a son? What if he doesn't wear a condom once? What if your daughter has a reaction to birth control and can't take it.

Seriously you are so dumb for thinking it won't happen to you.

Quoting briellesmomma:

She won't because I'll actual parent her. Unlike moms who allow their teens to do whatever the hell they want to.

Oh and it's also that such thing as birth control. The birth control failures are liars or people who didn't listen to instructions. Birth control is 99%effective. Add condoms and there are no issues.

No excuses. No teen pregnancies house.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

It's my opinion.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

sparkle.ana
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Ah, so you're that. You can't possibly believe you might be wrong, so of course I'm lying. Justify your opinion however you need to, its no skin off my back. If it makes you feel good to call me an idiot, go for it. I'm sorry that you feel the need to do that though. It can't feel pleasant to be so bitter.

Quoting briellesmomma:

My child isn't the idiot. You are. And i highly doubt at 22, you did all that before you had kids.

You don't have to lie to fit in. However, I can see why cm is time right place for you.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

It's my opinion.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

kit_manson
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:01 PM
You're being a little cold... she lost her child. It's really not surprising at all; most people with a loss try again shortly after.
JanineDeer
by Janine on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:03 PM

They are idiots for being happy for her.  They should  be having her head examined.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)