Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Shes pregnant again??!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My teen cousin got pregnant at 15 and her baby died from a genetic condition after a couple months. Now she's 16 and pregnant again.
Everyone is happy for her but I don't know how I feel. I feel she's stupid for not using protection especially after what she went through but ugh
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Replies (71-77):
briellesmomma
by Velvet on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Ugh. Ok.

I can't with you girls today. I did my peace. That is all.

AndI'll explain the lead poisoning. My daughter ate lead chips. She's 150% okay now. Thank you.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Are you kidding do you see the way you are speaking to people because they don't agree with you.you called your own child an idiot.but ok

Quoting briellesmomma:

Lmao. That's a lie.

Feel free to search my name. Never a cunt. It's not my fault that some little girls online don't like my opinion.

Idgaf.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Hmm I have only seen you being a cunt but ok.i would hate to know you outside cm

Quoting briellesmomma:

I actually am.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

You seem like a real joy 

Quoting briellesmomma:

It's my opinion.

If you don't like it that's your hang up. You can kindly get the fuck over it.

I still think is disgusting. I don't care if you were married since you were 11. It's my opinion and I can think what the hell I want to.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

I was married with a job, and quit after I had him. My husband's income was and is more than enough to support us. We've never been on pa. You should be ashamed of yourself for lumping all teens together. Most are terrible parents, but not all. I have nothing to be ashamed of and my pregnancy wasn't disgusting in the least.

Quoting briellesmomma:

I honestly don't care what argument anyone gives me.

Imo, teen pregnancy is disgusting no matter what you do. I don't care if you get 15 jobs. Teen pregnancy is disgusting and the parents and teens should be ashamed of themselves.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

That's not true. In this case obviously, it is. But not all teens are so selfish as to expect others to raise their kids. I was pregnant as a teen, though I had him shortly after I turned 20.

Quoting briellesmomma:

Teen pregnancy is disgusting. It's a waste.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:59 PM
She lived in horrible housing and her kid got a ahold of lead paint and ate it. She had a different SN on here a long time ago.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Care to explain?

Quoting Anonymous:

She is having another kid? Hope this one doesnt get lead poisoning too.

Quoting Anonymous:

I find it extremely sad you think your children are idiots yet are having another.

Quoting briellesmomma:

Lmao. Do I now? And you know that how? I like how you guys keep your information updated lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dont argue with her. Her kid lives with rats and roaches and she lives off of PA.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

I accept that you have a different opinion. Its just a very ignorant one. I am educated, I habe two college degrees but thanks for the advice.

I did choose to be a mother, once I had said education, a good, loving relationship, and the means to a care for a child. What is it you think I should have done? I went to college. I went out. My husband I traveled. I worked.

I'm sorry you are so stressed, that's never fun. Hope you day gets better. And I'm sorry your children are idiots :(

Quoting briellesmomma:

Ignorance is you not accepting that people have different opinions than you. Which is why instead of being a mom as a teen, you should have educated yourself.

I could discuss this with you all day but I find that arguing with young girls who chose to be moms over living an actual young adult life and trying to learn things, is repetitive and exhausting. I'm far too pregnant and stressed to deal with idiot children that are not mine today.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Nope, married at 18, not 11. That's a bit young. I really couldn't care less, I'm just bored atm and ignorance always makes for good entertainment. But please, tell me what is so disgusting about my pregnancy? Just thay I had teen in my age for part of it?

Quoting briellesmomma:

It's my opinion.

I still think is disgusting. I don't care if you were married since you were 11. It's my opinion and I can think what the hell I want to.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

I was married with a job, and quit after I had him. My husband's income was and is more than enough to support us. We've never been on pa. You should be ashamed of yourself for lumping all teens together. Most are terrible parents, but not all. I have nothing to be ashamed of and my pregnancy wasn't disgusting in the least.

Quoting briellesmomma:

Imo, teen pregnancy is disgusting no matter what you do. I don't care if you get 15 jobs. Teen pregnancy is disgusting and the parents and teens should be ashamed of themselves.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

That's not true. In this case obviously, it is. But not all teens are so selfish as to expect others to raise their kids. I was pregnant as a teen, though I had him shortly after I turned 20.

Quoting briellesmomma:

Mommy2-3181
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM

So she is looking down her nose at other people yet she can't even keep her child in save living conditions.sounds fun

Quoting Anonymous:

She lived in horrible housing and her kid got a ahold of lead paint and ate it. She had a different SN on here a long time ago.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Care to explain?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I find it extremely sad you think your children are idiots yet are having another.

Quoting briellesmomma:

Lmao. Do I now? And you know that how? I like how you guys keep your information updated lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dont argue with her. Her kid lives with rats and roaches and she lives off of PA.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

I accept that you have a different opinion. Its just a very ignorant one. I am educated, I habe two college degrees but thanks for the advice.

I did choose to be a mother, once I had said education, a good, loving relationship, and the means to a care for a child. What is it you think I should have done? I went to college. I went out. My husband I traveled. I worked.

I'm sorry you are so stressed, that's never fun. Hope you day gets better. And I'm sorry your children are idiots :(

Quoting briellesmomma:

Ignorance is you not accepting that people have different opinions than you. Which is why instead of being a mom as a teen, you should have educated yourself.

I could discuss this with you all day but I find that arguing with young girls who chose to be moms over living an actual young adult life and trying to learn things, is repetitive and exhausting. I'm far too pregnant and stressed to deal with idiot children that are not mine today.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Nope, married at 18, not 11. That's a bit young. I really couldn't care less, I'm just bored atm and ignorance always makes for good entertainment. But please, tell me what is so disgusting about my pregnancy? Just thay I had teen in my age for part of it?

Quoting briellesmomma:

It's my opinion.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:10 PM

look at the red..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

briellesmomma
by Velvet on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:15 PM
And yet and still I wasn't a teen mom. I waited.

I'mnot looking down my nose at anyone. I'm entitled to have an opinion. Just as you are entitled to think I'm a cunt or looking down on anyone.

Oh well.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

So she is looking down her nose at other people yet she can't even keep her child in save living conditions.sounds fun

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Care to explain?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

It's my opinion.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

briellesmomma
by Velvet on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Yup. I'm very happy too. Thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

It's my opinion.

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting briellesmomma:

crumpy_gat
by No. on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Tell her to call MTV
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN