Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

question for women who have had multiple csecs...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
I often have terrible pain along my incision like my scar is separating. This will be my 3rd csec and it has the feeling of a fresh csec and has a burning pain. My dr said it is probably just thr scar being stretched and that there is no way of really knowing but if im bleeding or the pain gets worse ect to go to the hospital. It eventually goes away but im really nervous that my scar is separating and just wondering if anyone else has experienced severe pain and did it end up being something serious or not?

This is not something I experienced with my 2cd pregnancy. Thanks
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heisenberg
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I haven't experienced that but I would think it may have more to do with internal scar tissue than anything else. has it been over a year since your last c-section? If not, you are still healing.

Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:54 PM
I don't recall having that feeling. I have had 4 c- sections.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I've has 3 Csections, and never had that - how far along are you? When was your last surgery?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I have that too at times. It feels like fire and im being ripped open. I just stopped using my stomach muscles as much. It seems like the only tim ei woul dhave this feeling is when I get up outta bed. So I sit up differently now. I have had 5 c-sections.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
My first csec was 6 years ago and second 3 years ago.

Quoting Heisenberg:

I haven't experienced that but I would think it may have more to do with internal scar tissue than anything else. has it been over a year since your last c-section? If not, you are still healing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:02 PM
3 years ago and im 30 weeks been having the pain since 25ish weeks.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've has 3 Csections, and never had that - how far along are you? When was your last surgery?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Yeah i get it usually when standing up

Quoting Anonymous:

I have that too at times. It feels like fire and im being ripped open. I just stopped using my stomach muscles as much. It seems like the only tim ei woul dhave this feeling is when I get up outta bed. So I sit up differently now. I have had 5 c-sections.

Heisenberg
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Oh okay, I didn't understand that you were pregnant. I'm sorry. I imagine it's going to burn as your skin stretches and all that scar tissue stretches inside.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Heisenberg:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:05 PM

it's probably the muscle stretching further than it has before. If it is a burning pain you feel then I would suggeset going to your PCP and have which ever scan they recommend so they can make sure that you are fine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Yes im 30 weeks now. It is horrible.

Quoting Heisenberg:

Oh okay, I didn't understand that you were pregnant. I'm sorry. I imagine it's going to burn as your skin stretches and all that scar tissue stretches inside.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Heisenberg:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)