Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do I get DH to stop doing this?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

I was upstairs cleaning and my neighbor sent me a text asking "did you lose your dog?".Apparently DH let the dog out in the yard to roam AGAIN. We do not have a fenced in yard and I have told him a million times that he has to stay outside with the dog or he will take off. To make it worse, my next door neighbor has a disability and I do not want my dog over there bothering her. My husband KNOWS THIS. I have told him so many times!
I have told him that if the dog goes in her yard, then HE has to go apologize to her from now on. I have a great relationship with my neighbors but that will change if my dog is a nuisance.Now, since he let the dog roam again like a moron... Apparently some lady has my dog and he has to go find him. I'm worried that my dog will jump on someone and knock them over. He's a large 10 month old puppy. He knows that he can't jump on us, but is still training not to jump on other people. I don't want him to hurt anyone nor do I want to get sued because my husband doesn't listen. How do I get him to stop letting the dog to just roam like that!?
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Call animal control on your own dog and make your husband pay the fee to bust his ass out. It gets more expensive the more our dog grets sent to "puppy jail"
Leissaintexas
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I dont know. I couldn't imagine being married to someone that irresponsible.
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Get a lead to put him on. The dog - not the husband. LOL
LilliesValley
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:07 PM
This or hire someone to fence in the yard. If he complains about the bill say well you couldn't be bothered to stay with the dog when you let him out. I like having a fenced in yard regardless for the kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Call animal control on your own dog and make your husband pay the fee to bust his ass out. It gets more expensive the more our dog grets sent to "puppy jail"

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:08 PM
I have one! I don't know why DH won't put the dog on it!!

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Get a lead to put him on. The dog - not the husband. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN