Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Love/Hate My In Laws

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:32 PM
  • 1 Replies

I am starting to really hate my mother-in-law. Especially after Thanksgiving at her house.

My MIL has an opinion on everything regarding me, my household and my DH and all of it is negative. On the other hand my sister-in-law is a sweet heart. She was there when I had my daughter and helped me in those difficult days after birth. She will be coming next week to stay with us for a few days and I am really looking forward to it. She always has stories regarding everything and she has done almost everything. 

A few years ago she warned me that MIL goes through our closets, dressers, etc. And sure enough it was soon there after that mil told me that a woman my age should not use thong panties, so she obviously went though my dresser wher I keep my panties and bras. Someday I am going to leave something for her to find like a 10" vibrator or something worst. Any ideas??

by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ouchienurse
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Haha! If I knew she was gonna snoop I'd leave all kinds of crazy stuff "hidden". I'm thinking swinger how to books, some handcuffs, whips, chains, etc. randomly hidden in drawers/closets for her to find. Then when she said something I'd call her on her bullshit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN