Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look what I found on a dating site! OMG UPDATE!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 80 Replies

I was on a website, and this guy messages me. So I click on his picture and this is what his about me said:

Heroin addict & an allergy to alcohol. I am the Ol' Dirty Bastard Reincarnated!! In recovery for drug and alcohol addiction. Love life and love playing guitar & skateboarding with friends. I love musical instruments and want one of every kind in my house when I grow up.

I do want kid's, and I'm looking for a girl to spend my life with. Never had a lot of money growing up, was teased a lot as a kid, got into an abusive relationship at age 19 and went schizo. I'm now on medication. Used to be called smelly, and dirty. Went to school with a bunch of rich kid's pretty much, High school was much better, was popular and fit in. All that abuse and torment as a child let me to become a heroin junkie/crackhead seeking a fix all the time. I am moving to California to medicinally grow marijuana for my Dad who has Cancer.

Now I mostly enjoy graffiti and skateboarding. I love mosh pitting and going to concerts and hitting on girls..I like pills and weed and coke and heroin. When I was in 6th grade, my crush told my friend I was ugly, and it killed me. I also saw a note she wrote about me saying how much she hated sitting next to me. I've been through a lot in my life. On a more positive note, I enjoy reading and talking with my Sponsor.

I still don't have a TV, or a bed in my house and don't really want one. Like living humbly & close to God. I love Turntablism and trip-hop, and I love helping out the homeless because I used to be one, I will give my last penny to somebody who needs it. Bottom line. Help other's or get the fuck out, that's my motto. I was given Herpes by a woman who was 25 year older then me, and all she did was bring me down and make fun of me.

So yeah, I have a lot of baggage right now, but I am seeking medication for it. She made a fake myspace about, calling me gay and schizophrenic, and a lot of it came true. I still don't know who I am, after all the LSD trips & pounds of weed I've smoked, I'm still finding myself. But, I'm pretty sure I've found my one in life, but I'm still looking just in case.

Oh my gosh! Guy, this isn't going to get you women!!! Lol!

UPDATE:

I didn't post this on here to make fun of the person who wrote this. I posted it because I thought it was a joke and I wanted to share with you ladies, and see what you thought. In my opinion he was way to honest, but on the other hand, he caught my attention! That is the point of dating websites right? Haha

By the way, I DID write him back! Can't judge a book by the cover! Who knows, maybe it was a joke, and if not maybe I could help him in some way!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:51 PM
14 moms liked this

Well, at least he's honest.

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Wow.....
momof2891
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Holy cow!! I would have reported that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM

How old is he?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM
4 moms liked this
He's probably trying to see if someone has a sense of humor lol
fraujones
by Mommytron on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Better snatch that fine man right up! Lol.
KME3
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Wow...
sorcha1945
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
If any woman reads that and then chooses to get into any kind of relationship she deserves the drama her life will become.
Lalasmomma13
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Winner!
misskriss10
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM
2 moms liked this
He's taking honesty to a whole new level. Lmao
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured