Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

caught my daughter

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
my oldest is 18 and allowed to have her boyfriend over as long as the door remains open and lights on. I just went upstairs to ask her something and she was acting all weird and shut her door real quick. I thought she was just changing and didn't think much of it until I looked outside and saw her boyfriends car. I ran back upstairs and told them I know what was going on and I am not allowing that in my house. She of course started denying anything happened and he just kept saying yes ma'am. I'm not stupid, she's 18,knows all the rules but I'm just heart broken. I thought my daughter was more respectful than that.....please no bashing , I just needed to vent......for those saying I'm in denial or blind....where did I say I didn't think she was doing it? She was put on birth control the minute she started dating (16) and he was not allowed over until 18 (he's the only boy she's ever dated) I just thought she had more respect than to do it at my house.

Update page 3
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:42 PM
I hope you kicked his ass out. When I was dating, we had to stay within my parents view. You let them in the bedroom? Your fault.
RaisinGirl78
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Since she's not respectful of your rules what are you going to do? I'd remove her bedroom door to start.
quinnsmom715
by Donna on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:42 PM

time  for a heart to heart.if she cant respect your rules,tell her shes welcome to leave.until then,no boyfriend in room at all.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:43 PM
what are you going to do about it?
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Umm, lol. 

j3st3r
by Jedi on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:44 PM
I like the idea of removing the door
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:44 PM
He's not allowed over again and I know I'm to blame but in 18 years she has never once disrespected me. I'm just disappointed in her.
jb0520
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:44 PM
I think he snuck in.... obvious from her post...

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope you kicked his ass out. When I was dating, we had to stay within my parents view. You let them in the bedroom? Your fault.

Okie-chick
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Take her door off and he's not allowed back unless they're in an open area with you.
paulswifey11
by TashaL on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Wow ok
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN