Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you the grammer patrol?

And yes "grammer" is spelled wrong?

Are u 1 to correct one's spelling or use of punctuation.
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Replies (31-40):
mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 5:12 AM
No....No....not me
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Dec. 2, 2013 at 5:19 AM
I don't correct grammar usually, but I will skip a post that is unintelligible. If you choose to express yourself poorly it's not worth my time. Sorry that I have standards, and choose to express myself in an intelligent manner. These days no one puts emphasis on spelling, and people who actually try are derided. We're going to have an entire generation of idiots.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 2, 2013 at 5:24 AM

It depends on my mood at that moment, topic of post, and if I know the OP is one herself

CinnamonBunns84
by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Bump. I c da patrols are out 2night.
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 11:10 PM

If they are being dumb and doing it to somebody else, I HAVE to point it out if they make a mistake. HAFE TO. hehe

3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Dec. 5, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Indeed; all the time. I love words and feel they should be used correctly and if I spell something wrong I want to be corrected. 

o.O....
by Cara on Dec. 5, 2013 at 11:12 PM
I just took a test for a 911 dispatch position. There was an entire section on grammar. It was fantastic.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2013 at 11:12 PM
No but they have been called on me. I am mabile soy shit is always fucked up. My fingers are bigger than my keys.
DEJavu17
by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 11:12 PM
*dead*

Quoting CinnamonBunns84: Whoa! Pissy, pissy. You get the badge.

Quoting BaconQueen:

Grammar, and yes I am. Incorrect use of punctuation and grammar makes you look uneducated and trashy. I will not bother to correct yours as I am certain you know exactly what you did wrong and are merely trolling for attention. 

CinnamonBunns84
by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Lol @ hafe

Quoting JackieGirl007:

If they are being dumb and doing it to somebody else, I HAVE to point it out if they make a mistake. HAFE TO. hehe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)