Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hahaha you're stupid!

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:14 AM
  • 7 Replies

My XH that is. He apparently got remarried the day before Thanksgiving.

I feel really awful for the girl he trapped; for those who know my story about him, you understand that, that is a genuine statement. He's dated her once before and she left him and took all of his stuff while he was at work and he came home to an empty house....yes, that is already a quite stable relationship. This is the THIRD girl he's "been in a relationship" with since our divorce in February and I know this because he always brings the girls with him to pick up DS when he decides it's convenient for him to see DS. 

I don't check his facebook because, frankly, IDGAF! My mom is the one who told me yesterday and I took a look. I was stunned. It apparently was another shotgun wedding like ours was.

I hope they have a long happy marriage without the bullshit that he's put me through but WOW, that's all I can say is WOW!

EVERYONE is shocked by this on his relationship update. No one knew, I guess and even his family is busting him out.

My goodness. The boy doesn't learn.

by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:15 AM

LMAO!  Three since February?!  Is he afraid to be alone or something?  Well, good riddance for you!

BeAmour
by Tonya on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:17 AM

I think he needs validation from women.

I think you remember my story with him. Right?

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

LMAO!  Three since February?!  Is he afraid to be alone or something?  Well, good riddance for you!

siennasmamma
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Haha. Well, at least he's not your problem anymore. She will figure him out soon enough. ;)

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I've only gotten bits and pieces of it, but I never knew the whole story.

He must be really insecure then if he needs validation like that.

Quoting BeAmour:

I think he needs validation from women.

I think you remember my story with him. Right?

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:25 AM
My ex(boyfriend of 3 years) was married for 8 years made a massive mess of their marriage. Had suddenly went through a divorce. In the year it took to finalize said divorce he was with 6 women proclaiming his undying love to each one. He is now currently engaged to be wed a second time in the spring. I feel so sorry for the woman hes with now. All the same I'm equally happy I didnt have kids with this piece of shit. And before I catch shit for not minding my own I was one of those 6 women he tried to "snag".
imakehimscream
by He screams on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Oh well he isn't your problem anymore. Poor girl lol
JohnnysGirl1967
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I'm new here so I don't know the background, but I'm just wondering.... you say you don't care but you look at his FB, your mom apparently does too. I spent way too much time and energy trying to figure out what my xh was up to, when in reality it didn't really matter and it just put more negativity in my life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)