Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

found a condom wrapper in his trash

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 146 Replies

So i went to my bf's house during my lunch hour to let the dogs out while he was at work, i went to throw something away in the bathroom trash can and found a condom wrapper... needless to say my stomach sank..

we havnt used condoms in years...

now i know everyone is going to bash me and tell me he's cheating, hell Im one of the girls who has the mentality that every man can cheat.. Im not one to think it will never happen to me

I texted him to call me and he texted back "whats up?"  i sent him a picture of the wrapper with a "you tell me.."

he responded "oh stop, i'm not cheating on you"  and a minute later " found one of our old ones and made a water balloon"

wtf... that just seems so childish.. I'm not stupid
I felt so sick to my stomach...  I went back to work and forced myself through the day.. went back to his house after work to pick up the dogs and take them to mine... i checked the date on the condom.. it exp 2015, so i do believe him that it was an old one... that doesnt mean he still didnt use it to have sex

he came over after work and was all cheery, obviously i was not, he held me and asked me what was wrong (like he had forgotten the whole thing) i told him i felt that he was cheating on me and he told me he wasnt.. that he had never cheated on any of his past girlfriends and was pretty proud of that (anyone can say that i know) he told me that he is the type of person that if he felt differently or had other intentions, he would tell me straight out.. which is very true, we have had talks before and he hold nothing back.

I want to believe him, i really do,
but at the same time, a water balloon? really??

ok, reasons i dont believe he cheated..

it was on the top of the trash, he knew i was coming over.. wouldnt he think to hide it better?

his house was a total wreck.. dishes and old food in the sink (he got rid of his trash can and until he buys a new one...you can only imagine) bedroom was a mess.. no sheets on the bed (they havnt been there in quite a few days, he hasnt done laundry and i slept over most of the weekend) You think if you were going to have a girl over in the middle of the day, you would clean up a bit...

we have spent almost every single day together for the last month or so  and our relationship has been going awesome, we've been together nearly 5 years..

i dont know, I'm lost.
I have known many a married or committed guy to cheat on their gf and for some reason talk to me about it (i have mostly male friends) and they seem to find it works for them, the gf's never find out, they go home to them at the end of the night and everyone seems happy.  not that that makes it ok in any way..just grasping at straws here

If he did cheat, well..

I dont want to know anything about it, Men have a harder time being monogamous, and i know thats not all men. I love him with all my heart, I just want to forget about this and move on.. hope to god i never find anything like that again.. then i think, what does that say about my self respect?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM

A waterballoon? Is he 12?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:29 PM

he texted me twice this morning, one to tell me he got off of work early so i didnt have to go home and watch the dogs, which is good because i told him i was busy today. thats was at 10am.. i didnt respond, and again just a few minutes ago (about 2:15pm) to tell me that he hoped i was having a better day and called me sweetie..  i didnt respond.

I normally would have, i just dont really want to talk to him today, Im sitting at my desk trying to just keep my head straight

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:29 PM

wow. no words. Good luck with him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:29 PM

i know, its the dumbest excuse.. i cant even pretend to accept it

but he is playful like that.. so who knows

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

A waterballoon? Is he 12?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:30 PM

thanks, im just so lost right now. i wish i had never found it..

Quoting Jessy613:

wow. no words. Good luck with him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:31 PM

You found the wrapper, but not the condom?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Well was there sperm in It?
lunyuny
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Hope all goes well
leksismommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:32 PM
I seriously think you're overreacting
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:32 PM
No idea
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)