Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

In Need Of Some Advice *warning tmi*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
Through out October I had a TON of pregnancy symptoms and no sign of a period at all. I came to my parents house to spend sometime with them. Well my mother and I got into a big argument and when I went to the bathroom I noticed there was a little blood when I whipped. Barely anything. Well not to long after that I picked up a two year old, who is almost 45 pounds and all of a sudden there was a huge gush of ALOT blood and a tissue-ey type thing was in my underwear when I went to clean up and my stomach hurt so bad I was hunched over and crying my eyes out. I decided not to take a pregnancy test. I'm afraid it was a miscarriage...Well November I had no period and near the middle of November I took some pregnancy tests after I realized I had missed my period. Well two came back positive. Then a week later they started coming up negative. So here it is December 4th and I still haven't had a period. And not being on health insurance doesn't help any because to go get a blood test done at an Obgyn near by it's $250 and we are go through financial issues so I don't have it. Now obviously if others think I should go to the Dr I definitely will. But I really need advice on what y'all think it could have been in October and what I should do??
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
miisha
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Doctor
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not a doctor. You really need to speak to one, though. If a miscarriage happened, you meed medical attention; if not, you still nees medical attention.
WishYouKnewHuh
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure. Could be a few things... I'd go to the doctor just to be safe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Get to a Dr. That's your only option. No one here can tell you anything of use.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:36 AM
You could still have pregnancy hormones if you have just had a miscarriage. I would see a doctor ASAP
ashthecat
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this

You may have had a miscarraige. You would have gotten the positive tests, because the pregnancy hormone would still be in your system. You should really see a doctor. You may have had a natural miscarraige, and passed everything on your own. There is a chance that you didn't pass everything which could cause an infection. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:42 AM

plan parenthood ? maybe they can help you .. I'm not  really sure I live in Canada

carolyntx
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this
It's over, doctor cannot do anything. Your levels have dropped off too so you're probably fine. Sorry for your loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NiceMom06
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Go see a doctor
cwahtomy
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Sounds like a miscarriage :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN