Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't feel obligated to bang my fiance every time HE wants it

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM
  • 321 Replies
32 moms liked this
I guess I just don't get the thinking that just because you're married, you have to have sex with your husband every time he wants it.
Some of you love sex, and that's good. That's YOU And YOUR sex drive. But to call other women lazy because they don't worship their husband sexually every time they want it, is absurd.
Sex is a part of marriage, but so is compassion and understanding.
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TG3
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:13 AM
7 moms liked this

Its the old Victorian 'lay back and think of England' mentality. A woman has to hitch up her skirts whenever her husband wants it because she's a woman and the only thing she's good for is being a brood mare and blow up doll. Its disturbing how that mentality still lives on.

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Same. If im not in the mood, he knows it.. Hell have me *show* him something or talk dirty, etc.. while he handles it himself. OR- he waits.

couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh don't forget the whole "A woman belongs in the kitchen mentality"
Fuck that Lol

Quoting TG3:

Its the old Victorian 'lay back and think of England' mentality. A woman has to hitch up her skirts whenever her husband wants it because she's a woman and the only thing she's good for is being a brood mare and blow up doll. Its disturbing how that mentality still lives on.

couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Yeah. That's what I do
Hey baby!!!

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Same. If im not in the mood, he knows it.. Hell have me *show* him something or talk dirty, etc.. while he handles it himself. OR- he waits.

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Hello lovey. How are you today?

Quoting couture-mommy: Yeah. That's what I do
Hey baby!!!

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Neither of us do it just because the other one does. It's either a mutual want or take care of it yourself.

couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Actually its a good day.
How'd you heal after your surgery?

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Hello lovey. How are you today?

Quoting couture-mommy: Yeah. That's what I do
Hey baby!!!

Quoting JDmommyJD:

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM
9 moms liked this
Ehhh...

He doesn't get it EVERYTIME he wants it and I don't, but occasionally I'll take one for the team.

I know 5 minutes in I WILL be in the mood anyway...
couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Yes! I approve this response lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Neither of us do it just because the other one does. It's either a mutual want or take care of it yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I am going anon for this because I agree with you. The last time I said something similar as you did my inbox was flooded with hate mail from someone. She told me how horrible a wife I am and so on. 

Yes, I agree with you. Granted I do have sex occasionally when I am not in the mood though. I don't just spread em wide and say ok every damn time. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)