Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He put Icy Hot WHERE???!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I just picked my son up from basketball practice and he said one if his teammates put that stuff on his you-know-what. He ran around the locker room screaming and crying.

Lmao

It wasn't a dare. He just did it. Idiot.

Have your kids ever done anything that stupid?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:33 PM
No but my husband did once. Accidentally grabbed his junk with icy hot on his hands. I laughed at him and he put some on me (this was before kids, we were naked a lot). That shit BURNS!!
CrossStitchMum
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Aww poor kid. Not my kids but DH put Deep Heat on his shoulder and then scratched the family jewels without thinking. I had to leave the room with tears running down my face from trying not to laugh at the face changes of shock, horror, terror and then him sprinting to the shower nearly doing the splits the whole way down the hallway.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Ouch.

Yea. He said the boy ran in the shower and said that made it worse.

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom: No but my husband did once. Accidentally grabbed his junk with icy hot on his hands. I laughed at him and he put some on me (this was before kids, we were naked a lot). That shit BURNS!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Lmao! Your story had me in tears...I can't imagine witnessing it.

Quoting CrossStitchMum: Aww poor kid. Not my kids but DH put Deep Heat on his shoulder and then scratched the family jewels without thinking. I had to leave the room with tears running down my face from trying not to laugh at the face changes of shock, horror, terror and then him sprinting to the shower nearly doing the splits the whole way down the hallway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured